Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

****Luzon Sacked (and Damian Matthew and David Martane)****

Comments

• Options

I'm also glad Matthews has gone, he's been involved for far too long and is tarnished with failure. I hope they sack all the medical staff as well the injury prevention and recovery process has been a disaster for sometime now.

Wouldn't be surprised if certain players suddenly become a lot fitter now Luzon has gone.

No names, no Angolan pack drill.
    Think your bang on the money henry
  • Options

Stuart Gray would be perfect for you guys, he did wonders on a small budget up here.

Would rather have a Belgian.

Why, he did a great job up here.
  • Options

Fucking circus of a football club.

Yep
  • Options
    No surprise there. Hopefully a new manager can give the squad a boost but longer term than that I don't see a good enough squad being provided to see an improvement beyond a mid table finish.
  • Options
    The Belgium's are looking more and more incompetent as time goes on. It's not even as if we've not spent some money. How much did Sarr and Vetokele cost?! Doesn't matter who we get in with our scouting system!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Something had to change. Whether it's the right something is questionable. I think some players need to be shown the door too.
  • Options

http://www.skybet.com/football/specials/manager-specials

Malky Mackay 2/1 on Sky Bet...

If anyone hates money and wants to bet on Alan Pardew being our next Manager you'd get odds of 50/1 (Or you could just give me your cash, it would go to better use)

Had completely forgot about Poyet, would be amusing at least.
  • Options
    Can't imagine that a new "manager" hasn't already been hired, based on recent history.
  • Options
    Whole coaching team axed would I think mean that the next man through the door has insisted he brings his own team with him.

I don't think for one minute that whoever that is has not already been approached.
  • Options
    Meet the new boss..same as the old boss
  • Options
    Just a small note... Tony Watt is notorious for failing out with Managers... Guy Luzon was the only one he'd listen to...
  • Options
    At least Mike Gliksten used to give his managers a couple of years.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Addickted said:

I reckon the geezer on the train back from Watford is in with a shout.

He was certainly shouting!
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    limeygent said:

Can't imagine that a new "manager" hasn't already been hired, based on recent history.

This, am sure it's all been lined up, just waiting for the big reveal now
  • Options
    piss off piggy, we don't need Northern mickey taking at this point in time.
  • Options
    Imagine if Curbs came back haha
  • Options
    Just spoken to Gareth Ainsworth and he is interested
  • Options

http://www.skybet.com/football/specials/manager-specials

Malky Mackay 2/1 on Sky Bet...

If anyone hates money and wants to bet on Alan Pardew being our next Manager you'd get odds of 50/1 (Or you could just give me your cash, it would go to better use)

Had completely forgot about Poyet, would be amusing at least.
    I saw some fans mention Poyet on Twitter before the match... Cant believe that they think that he'd join us, especially when he told his son to leave us
  • Options
    Plenty of managers available. Poyet and Lambert both poor in the Prem, but got decent pedigree in the champ.

Pearson perhaps will want a slightly better job With a bigger budget.

Enjoyed Guy at his peak (if you can have a peak in the space of 9 months). Some really entertaining performances. Seemed to start to go wrong in the last game of last session weirdly. There was something about that capitulation against AFCB that screamed alarm bells.
  • Options
    Appointment to made by the end of strictly come dancing but apparently 7,427 people have applied for the job. We're just that slick when it comes to our recruitment processes
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited October 2015
    After the Preston debacle, Luzon said in the press conference after that part of the problem was injuries and he had to put out a team that lacked width. Considering there is no width due to Roland not putting his hand in his pocket for James Henry or Bulot, Roland might have seen that as a criticism. With Roland that's a red line, no complaining publicly about the lack of resources. All the other head coaches have gone pretty soon after complaining about the gaps in the team.

NB Edit Wolves winger bloke @1StevieG W