Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Karel Fraeye - 1/2 on SkyBet. Betting now suspended

Just how much worse can this pantomime get.

Comments

• Options
    Of course it will be - stayed within the network when 'sacked' as assistant to Riga, knows the area and some players and costs RD.. nothing. We can't even be surprised. Sorry Karol but expect a lot of booing my friend.
  • Options
    Feel bad for the bloke but I'd fully support a boycott of the valley if he becomes manager. Gonna love watching Katrien talk her way out of this one.
  • Options
    And Km will come out with the same bullshit we interviewed 30 people and he was seen as the best choice.
  • Options
    Let's wait until he's actually appointed before we start planning our boycotts etc.....
  • Options
    I will literally cry if this is true.

Almost wouldn't care if we went down if it meant the stupid bint and Belgian tosser running us took a running jump and buggered off. It would be worth it.

How Roland made any money in business with such a one dimensional (and crap) approach beggers belief.
  • Options
    What, is he gonna take credit for Riga's short success here! Fraeye "yes it was me that told Riga to make Harriott a world beater!"
  • Options
    Posted on one of the other threads. Mackay still even fav with betvictor, normally all the bookies are pretty clued up would have changed it straight away. I bloody hope its neither of them

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/charlton/next-permanent-manager
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Atleast he'll provide us with plenty of puns over the festive period.
  • Options
    C_A_F_C said:

Atleast he'll provide us with plenty of puns over the festive period.

But no points

• Options
    I would have hoddle
  • Options
    Think the attendances will start to drop pretty quickly If he comes in, rd needs to bring in someone from outside of the network to get a tiny part of optimism back.
  • Options
    Jesus Christ another no mark, you'd thought they might have learnt their lesson.

What exactly is the end goal
  • Options
    Plenty of great managers we could beg, but won't. Pearson, Lambert, Poyet, etc. Shame.
  • Options
    I have mentioned before meeting Karel after the 0-2 to Birmingham when Powell was manager.

He is clearly a Duchatelet insider.

Don't be surprised if Avram Grant shows up too as Riga is embedded at Metz.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Serious question.

Is Fraeye qualified to work in UK. Won't need a work permit but don't you needs badges? Does he them?
  • Options
    Wouldn't be surprised if Malky was touted.
    Then he saw us today and said no twat could fix our sorry club at this moment on time!
  • Options
    This is the most underwhelming managerial appointment in our history.
  • Options

Serious question.

Is Fraeye qualified to work in UK. Won't need a work permit but don't you needs badges? Does he them?

LinkedIn:
    Certifications

UEFA A - Seniors
    KBVB
    May 2012 – Present
  • Options

Someone has put a bet on and as the bookies have never heard from Fraeye, they've panicked.

• Options

Someone has put a bet on and as the bookies have never heard from Fraeye, they've panicked.

Yep got in quick with my 50p wager.
  • Options
    I'd much rather this bloke then a racist