Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Karel Fraeye - 1/2 on SkyBet. Betting now suspended

Comments

• Options
    Oh good
  • Options
    Sacked in April, you're getting sacked in April
  • Options

Ffs we can't even have a few days of excitement in guessing who the next manager will be instead we are appointing a coach who is doing a mediocre job in the Belgian 3rd league.

I've just text my VW Hamme supporting friend on what Fraeye is like

Which poster was it that no matter what team was mentioned he always had a "mate at work" who supported them ?
  • Options
    NWCorner said:

That's me done for a while

and me
  • Options
    But to be far, he was here with Riga? I don't see why we have so much hatred towards this guy
  • Options
    I felt bad about the way we treated Luzon in his first few games. By the time he won me over, his demise was well underway.

Now...now I hope literally nobody turns up to this guy's first game. He won't last long enough to be accepted anyway.
  • Options
    I have had other more important things going on in my life recently so haven't been to the last few games now things are not perfect but I was considering going to the next home game.if this is more than just a rumour rolland can stick his ideas,his management and my love for this club straight up his arse life is more important than getting myself stressed over a club that some dickhead has taken away from us
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Posting my season ticket back first thing Monday morning had it with this arsehole in charge and his side kick
  • Options
    As i said before "Meet the new boss,Same as the old boss"
    We won't get fooled again....Oh!
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

colin1961 said:

Agreed, Riga may have got the credit but it was Fraeye who trained the team and sorted tactics out , Riga was good father figure to the players but Fraeye was the brains

I love the way Colin is able to jump from Guy is great to the new guy is great without blinking.

Already creating a new myth around the new manager too.

Fantastic doublethink
    Just answering someone sensible message , the facts are there to see when Riga was in charge I think Frayre should have got the job after Riga things may have been a lot diff .... For the record I don't think Luzon should have gone not sure how any manager in the world would have coped with up to 12 injuries at one time and belived he would have us back , there were good signs on Saturday first half but we have a chairman who acts and not scared to make change unlike a previous chairmans
    You do it on purpose, just admit it.
  • Options

Harsh.

It's the Belgium 3rd division

: - )

I reckon it will be dressed up in the next couple of days as a short term thing which will give the Belgium Naffia a bit of a get out clause

That's my feeling for it.

At least Carol Fry knows the players as he recommended most of them.
    Did he?
    I thought it was Dada or Dudu or whatever his name is who recommended them?
    Quite a few have been Dudu players
  • Options

But to be far, he was here with Riga? I don't see why we have so much hatred towards this guy

It's the principle of it. Clearly we are failing because of a succession of yes men appointed by some waffle muncher with no clue about football, let alone English championship football
  • Options
    That's it for me. No more home games.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

That's it for me. No more home games.

That's it for me no more games at all iv been falling out of love with the club for a long time now I'm afraid my relationship with Roland is dead iv tried to give it a go but he's cheated on me once to often now
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Karel Fraeye is currently managing a team who are twelfth out of eighteen in the Belgian Third Division A (it's regionalised) - that's honestly about the equivalent of our conference, maybe even conference south. And they're 12th. That's how mental this is.

M
    colin1961 said:

Whoever gets the job then he is a Charlton man from that point and fans get behind him .... ttere not many great candidates around at the moment I would still like Di Canio ...... that's the only one who would get the fans through the gate and singing from the first moment

Sadly this pantomime will continue. The culprits are RD KM whoever is the manager at the time and those fans that support them by attending matches, buying merchandise etc
  • Options
    Bollocks to it all.
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

Plus he is not manager of the Belgium club he is the coach

He can't be a very good one then...