Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Karel Fraeye - 1/2 on SkyBet. Betting now suspended

Comments

• Options
    fraeye would feel like final throw of the dice
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

Posted on one of the other threads. Mackay still even fav with betvictor, normally all the bookies are pretty clued up would have changed it straight away. I bloody hope its neither of them

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/charlton/next-permanent-manager

Fraeye doesn't even appear on this list...either he's got the job and Bet Victor are hoping to milk the punters by offering odds on managers not going to get the job...or he's not in contention and McKay is the genuine favourite.

Curbs would be my choice...but then i'd rather McKay over some nomark in charge of a team struggling in the Belgian 3rd division.
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    Stayed with the club thru all sorts of crisises over the last 50 years.

But if this is true that's me done until these p****s disappear. And I mean it.
  • Options
    The current squad and situation would benefit from MM in charge a whole lot more than Fraeye. It worries me to think Fraeye will be appointed as he is just another one of Roland's puppets from standard who has no idea.
  • Options

Nicholas said:

Posted on one of the other threads. Mackay still even fav with betvictor, normally all the bookies are pretty clued up would have changed it straight away. I bloody hope its neither of them

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/charlton/next-permanent-manager

Fraeye doesn't even appear on this list...either he's got the job and Bet Victor are hoping to milk the punters by offering odds on managers not going to get the job...or he's not in contention and McKay is the genuine favourite
    Or the bookies don't know or care who the manager is/will be and they set their odds to minimise risk based on algorithms using the two bets placed so far as the inputs.
  • Options
    Fraeye now 33/1 on Bet Victor and McKay still evens...
  • Options

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Di Matteo at 50/1 ha ha.
  • Options
    I liked his song "How to save a life". Maybe he'll sing to inspire the team
  • Options

I don't know whether to have a tenner on him or not
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

I don't know whether to have a tenner on him or not
    Are PP doing a market? Been searching

• Options
    i think its just bet victor, sky bet was on there too but have now stopped. just tried to put a tenner on Fraeye but they would only let me do a £1 maximum which is taking the piss.
  • Options
    I suspect quite a few people have been trying to do the same
  • Options
    IA said:

I liked his song "How to save a life". Maybe he'll sing to inspire the team

Well if nothing else I now know the proper lyrics to "how to shave my wife"
  • Options
    Give Euell and JJ 5 matches
  • Options
    Fraeye in tonight.
  • Options

Carole King? Carol Vorderman? Carol Service?

Carol Smilie
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Addickted said:

Fraeye in tonight.

?

• Options
    Addickted said:

Fraeye in tonight.

Bit late to be cooking, I am off to bed myself.
  • Options

Addickted said:

Fraeye in tonight.

?

It's a pun. And a poor one at that.

• Options
    Looking at the way odds are shortening I fear that Karel will be appointed, now confirmed on twitter
  • Options

Looking at the way odds are shortening I fear that Karel will be appointed, now confirmed on twitter

That is a fake account.
  • Options
    Is he is racist, if not, I' m out
  • Options
    I'd rather ham the pig from toy story than this chump