Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Karel Fraeye - 1/2 on SkyBet. Betting now suspended

Comments

• Options

Feel bad for the bloke but I'd fully support a boycott of the valley if he becomes manager. Gonna love watching Katrien talk her way out of this one.

BOYCOTT of matches is unfortunately the only thing our owner will pay any attention to. If we want him gone ( I do) then this is our only option. RD does not give a toss about Charlton. People talk about investment he has mad but he knows nothing about football which is why we are 3rd from botoom. ROLAND OUT .
  • Options
    I said Fraeye days ago, it was obvious. Someone already on the pay roll and a yes man.

If this holds true I don't think I'll be at The Valley for quite a while.
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

Agreed, Riga may have got the credit but it was Fraeye who trained the team and sorted tactics out , Riga was good father figure to the players but Fraeye was the brains

Oh come on, that is such a load of bolox, you can do better than that
  • Options
    If the bookies have suspended bets on Fraeye there may be more than an element of truth in this, but I suggest (after me being conned last night with the fake account) we wait and see what is said officially, however when do bookies get things so wrong?
  • Options
    It's Charlton expect to be pissed off
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

Agreed, Riga may have got the credit but it was Fraeye who trained the team and sorted tactics out , Riga was good father figure to the players but Fraeye was the brains

I doubt that is the case, he may have helped with input, Riga had the brains, which was why he was in charge.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

If the bookies have suspended bets on Fraeye there may be more than an element of truth in this, but I suggest (after me being conned last night with the fake account) we wait and see what is said officially, however when do bookies get things so wrong?

Redmidland stop beating yourself up for the fake account thing!! I was conned for some time - it was (for me) a pretty good fake!
  • Options

I got the chance to observe Fraeye when he assisted Riga from my West Lower position, and he wrote notes throughout the 90 mins. If Riga missed anything due to being caught up in the moment, Fraeye would be able to tell him exactly what happened. He is meticulous if nothing else. I would be happy to give him a chance. Riga proved us wrong by not being a "yes" man, so may he.

Meticulous maybe but if Fraeye was any good he wouldn't be managing a Belgium 4th division team currently!

No thanks!
    Got it in one.
  • Options
    edited October 2015

Harsh.

It's the Belgium 3rd division

: - )

I reckon it will be dressed up in the next couple of days as a short term thing which will give the Belgium Naffia a bit of a get out clause

That's my feeling for it.

At least Carol Fry knows the players as he recommended most of them.
  • Options
    edited October 2015

Harsh.

It's the Belgium 3rd division

: - )

I reckon it will be dressed up in the next couple of days as a short term thing which will give the Belgium Naffia a bit of a get out clause

That's my feeling for it.

At least Carol Fry knows the players as he recommended most of them.
    Did he?
    I thought it was Dada or Dudu or whatever his name is who recommended them?
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Surely no-one worth their salt who wasn't already on RD's payroll would take this job ?

Think you'd be surprised. There are plenty of experienced Championship managers looking to get back into the game and would see us as a decent job. Dave Jones, Billy Davies, Malky McKay, Stuart Gray, Paul Lambert etc etc unless they are hanging out for the Chelsea gig. Now we may not want all/some of them but I completely disagree with the above.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That's that then.
  • Options
    That is seriously, seriously, seriously disappointing
  • Options
    We're screwed
  • Options
    I'll give him a chance but every sinew in my body tells me that this appointment is wrong on so many levels.
  • Options
    Am I missing something here - if he was that good here in his time with Riga, why wasn't he kept hold of then before the appointment of Peeters, or even Luzon?

Or is just that his price has gone down since then?
  • Options
    Fry out.
  • Options
    That's me done for a while
  • Options
    For Christ sake :neutral: