Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

A proportionate protest - Charlton v Ipswich *Stand Up For The 2%*

Comments

• Options

T.C.E said:

I you want to order £25 of balloons I'll pay for them direct into your PayPal account.

Hi mate,

I think that we will look at doing balloons etc if we go over the quote that we have been given for posters.

Joe
    how many posters are you hoping to print out of interest?
  • Options

T.C.E said:

I you want to order £25 of balloons I'll pay for them direct into your PayPal account.

Hi mate,

I think that we will look at doing balloons etc if we go over the quote that we have been given for posters.

Joe
    No worrys. The dough is there if you want it
  • Options
    I'm all in for a protest and applaud the efforts made so far but am I the only one that thinks the posters are a bit geeky? Best of luck Addicted2TheReds and the rest of you. perhaps I should have kept my gob shut but just my observation.
  • Options
    Do we have many people in the West Lower that would be happy to take a few in each with them and distribute to people around them?

That is where it will look most effective on the TV IMO.
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    I think it's a really good idea but not sure I like the 2% slogan, I don't think everybody will "get it" a short concise poster saying something else like "respect the fans" or "we want change" "we want answers" or something along those lines would probably appeal to more, the vast majority of viewers won't know what the 2% means neither will a lot of attendees at the game.

However it is a great idea for a protest and will look great on to if you pull it off. Best of luck and keep up the good work joe.

*EDIT I have just read the bottom of the poster and seen you have put an explanation, that will make things easier.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think this is a great idea. Simple and to the point.
  • Options
    That's a lot of bits of paper

What are you going to do with it ?
  • Options

Shove them up your jacksie

Come on now, you were doing so well.
  • Options
    Wait.

Think I've just assumed you were having a dig.

Sorry, thought you were just being difficult, meaning "what are you going to with all that paper".

Boy who cried wolf you see...
  • Options

Wait.

Think I've just assumed you were having a dig.

Sorry, thought you were just being difficult, meaning "what are you going to with all that paper".

Boy who cried wolf you see...

Don't cry
  • Options
    Pico said:

I think the jacksie idea was a pretty good one. Sorry to hear you're backtracking on it............

£250 up my arse? It's going to depend on the denomination of notes. I'm assuming no coins.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    In addition to the black and white campaign what about holding up an open black and/or white umbrella for the bigger effect? For those inclined could place a big 2% on them. How typically British is that?
  • Options

He didn't accept the apology like a human, so back up the jacksie they go.

I notice he's flagged me, which is kind of him because it will direct AFKA straight to where he can have a good giggle...

"Direct AFKA straight to" - grass.
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    You don't hear enough of the word "jacksie" these days so good to see it put to such good use.

Top troll catching ATTR
  • Options

You don't hear enough of the word "jacksie" these days so good to see such good use of it.

Top troll catching ATTR

The big guns are out now
  • Options

Nah, Henry is a musket to my unmanned heat-seaking-missile-firing drone. :-)

I like to think of myself as more James Purdey & sons
  • Options
    Do not throw poeters away we could do this at every home and away ground untill it is understood.
    Unable to attend against Ipswich but have aticket for Brighton.Keep up the good work lets up the %%%%%%%%%%%
    every game.
  • Options

Nah, Henry is a musket to my unmanned heat-seaking-missile-firing drone. :-)

I like to think of myself as more James Purdey & sons
    Wasn't she in The Avengers ?