Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

A proportionate protest - Charlton v Ipswich *Stand Up For The 2%*

Comments

• Options
    Back to topic please, ta
  • Options
    Great work Joe
  • Options

Fantastic idea. Great work.

I can't be there on Saturday but have PM'd you to donate £5 to the cause.

No reason why you can't print out the poster and tweet a picture of you holding it up at two minutes after kick off #cafclive. Might even get it trending if enough supporters do it.
  • Options
    Joe

Great work!!
  • Options
    I'm in. Well done Joe. I've PM'd you.
  • Options
    edited November 2015

Despite donations etc A2TR's still needs volunteers to hand them out before the game people.
  • Options
    What a load of shit fuck me who are you
  • Options
    Excellent stuff guys...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well done if everyone sticks together to get the point across it continues the pressure on KM & RD.
  • Options
    The risk is only 2% of the fans hold up the posters and then it's an own goal. It's critical that everyone gets involved to circulate these posters. Are there any other Charlton web sites where this initiative is being advertised?
  • Options
    Solidgone said:

The risk is only 2% of the fans hold up the posters and then it's an own goal. It's critical that everyone gets involved to circulate these posters. Are there any other Charlton web sites where this initiative is being advertised?

Why do people have to be told to hold it up ? If they want to they want to and with 10,000 of the things in circulation I am sure everyone who wants one will get one.
  • Options
    How about putting a sheet under as many seats as possible, particularly in the West Stand, then people can join in even if they didn't know what was planned.
    Can't make it or I would volunteer.
  • Options

How about putting a sheet under as many seats as possible, particularly in the West Stand, then people can join in even if they didn't know what was planned.
    Can't make it or I would volunteer.

Yeah, because they won't blow away.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2015
    Pwr

i have family commitments so will be viewing over sky.

Need to take hi res photos of all the home stands if possible to show extent of support.

Had there been a march i might have wriggled out of it, but results and communication mean that would possibly be ott
  • Options
    Hex said:

Some of the negativity around this protest is that many people won't get it, particularly those watching on TV. Surely only 2 people need to "get it" and that is KM and RD. Doing so in front of thousands of supporters and a TV audience will make the message (and humiliation) much greater.

Bingo.

This protest has a specific aim, to let KM know she is incredibly misguided as to the extent of the dissatisfaction that she has caused.
  • Options

Hex said:

Some of the negativity around this protest is that many people won't get it, particularly those watching on TV. Surely only 2 people need to "get it" and that is KM and RD. Doing so in front of thousands of supporters and a TV audience will make the message (and humiliation) much greater.

Bingo.

This protest has a specific aim, to let KM know she is incredibly misguided as to the extent of the dissatisfaction that she has caused.
    ... or wants to keep the level of dissatisfaction away from RD ?
  • Options
    Let's hope she doesn't get her camera out at any point
  • Options
    Hex said:

spot on, other who don't get it will question what it's about etc via social media and the message will spread, would be good if Sky picked up on it.
  • Options
    Darren, the merchandise seller on Ransom Road, has 120 black and white scarves which he will be selling as well as some black and white flags.

Good news.

You can also but online here incase you don't want to risk them selling out: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Football-scarf-striped-classic-supporters-knitted-scarf-team-colours-retro-/281512134940

I have around 30 for 3 pounds that will be sold as well. Good quality, made in Leicester :-) As modelled by myself, @Airman Brown and lots of people in the away end v Birmingham ...
  • Options
    Still need help on distribution :-) If you're in the west upper, get in touch as you can hand to the media guys ...

Also, if you're a part of a big group in the North Upper we're relying on you to get the chant going so it's not just me :-)