Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Colchester vs Charlton FA cup 3rd Round - Post match views

Thread not up yet so I'll start. A new low. The club is an utter shambles and RD's ownership is toxic

I was beyond angry at the final whistle and wasn't sure if KF came over to clap the fans. A sign he might resign I hope.

Over to you all.

Comments

• Options
    Shocking. Build up play was too slow and predictable, we made Colchester look like Barca
  • Options
    he needs to go NOW! not another day, not another game
  • Options
    That was terrible. Sarr was his normal, awful self but what worries me most is the incredible lack of leadership when Jackson isn't playing - that'll get us relegated as much as anything.

Pope did well on the positive side, would have been 4-0 at HT without him.
  • Options
    Just don't get the feeling KF will be leaving any time soon. Lovely way to waste another Saturday watching utter dross
  • Options
    I feel numb again. KF underestimates again. Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssseeeeeeeeee GO NOW All of you.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    the team on paper looked fairly strong with two returners and a few comebacks from injuries .. alas, paper turned out to be as strong as it was .. wet tissue paper .. I am almost dreading the three upcoming Yorkshire games against improving Rotherham and the Terriers and one of the strongest Champ teams in Hull .. still, I have my tickets and I just gotta go and hope and shout for the best
  • Options
    Anyone see any hint of a plan in that performance? Disgusting. Keep on telling myself it can't get any worse as well...
  • Options
    Put it down.
  • Options

We need an experienced manager with fresh ideas. Someone with no connection to the club who can bring in his own team to access what we have and the best way to use players at his disposal.

It's not fucking rocket science you soppy bitch.

I completely agree but everyone we will ever bring in under this regime will always have a connection to the club, thats the whole point of the network.
  • Options
    Just listened to that interview, he really does not have a clue.....time to jog on mate YOU are taking us down!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The question i want answering is this... If doucheatelet knows so little about football, where does he find out about these astonomically mediocre managers? Crud Managers R Us?
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Dont you realise, Duchatelet doesnt care about results.

We quite clearly are going to be ripped apart by Udd and Hull, and then the Blackburn game is gonna be one hell of a raucous game, with most people staying in the car park as i see it. I opted to not use the 'in' word...toxic.
  • Options
    Sadly Fraeye wont be sacked as too many reserves were played (Moussa / Pope / Cook)... Had our big players (Solly / Diarra / JBG / Henderson etc.) played, then you'd have seen Fraeye being given his last 200th warning
  • Options
    PWR

Utter dross
    Embarrassing

Took us 30mins to have an attempt on goal

Players attempted to clap at end, looked, and decided against it. They were awful.

Jacko came over and clapped. God knows what's going through his head
  • Options
    Sadly predictable AGAIN. Over to you Roland. The buck stops at the top.
  • Options
    Fraeye sounds angry , most probably at the reception he got knowing him!
    Snaps at the interviewer and peddles out the same old shit!
  • Options
    My heart felt sympathy to all the Charlton customers at the Colchester restaurant this afternoon. These idiots do not deserve your loyalty. I hope you showed your appriciation for the latest instalment in Roland and Katrina's unique football experience.

In any other football club on planet earth the manager would get the chop for that, especially if his recent record read like the interim one. Surely even on plant Roland he can't survive, come on guys tell me he can't, can he?