Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Colchester vs Charlton FA cup 3rd Round - Post match views

Comments

• Options

Do the new government alcohol guidelines still apply if your team has just lost to Colchester in the Cup?

Thank god for this post. I thought I would never laugh again
    se9addick said:

Solidgone said:

Any positives....?

Superb pictures of Elfsborg down the front just to the left of the dug out giving KF an EXTREMELY hard time shouting and pointing. Well done that man. Photos in the match thread and on twitter. Let's make Elfsborg's rant go viral.
    Where are these ?

Oh, Pope was a positive, would have been much worse without him and that's coming from someone who's been very critical of him in the past.
    one of Louis Mendez @LouisMend tweets: #cafc fan Elfsborg Addick making his feelings known to Karel Fraeye

sorry but ive got no idea how to do a link to this
  • Options
    sralan said:

Listened to KF's post match interview. The man is a deluded, arrogant, clueless prick and should never be here!!

Add classless. Man has no pride whatsoever. Comes across as a bit pathetic.

Karel, it's time to go. You will remember that you once managed Charlton Athletic, and you will know that you were so far out of your depth.

Save yourself anymore bad memories and resign.
  • Options
    edited January 2016

Well done also to the charlton prats that stood on the stairs and spoiled people's view whilst there were empty seats.

I was on the end seat by the stairs where they were standing and had to stand up coz couldn't see otherwise. The bloke next to me on the stairs wasn't there for the football - he just wanted somebody to have a pop - either a steward or one of his fellow fans, so he could fight - he clearly just wanted to fight anybody and everybody.

There were kids in the area so a real shame.
  • Options
    Sod KM RD and RM, where is Fraeyes pride? How can he not resign after the last two months under his management?
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Solidgone said:

Any positives....?

Superb pictures of Elfsborg down the front just to the left of the dug out giving KF an EXTREMELY hard time shouting and pointing. Well done that man. Photos in the match thread and on twitter. Let's make Elfsborg's rant go viral.
    Where are these ?

Oh, Pope was a positive, would have been much worse without him and that's coming from someone who's been very critical of him in the past.
    Page 15, Match thread.
  • Options

SE7toSG3 said:

well done as well to @ElfsborgAddick for making his feelings known

? Did Elfs get to speak to KM?
    Pix on the match thread.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

That was absolutely shocking. You would think we were still a League One side. In the last 15 years of supporting Charlton I've never felt so sad about the state of the club as I did sitting there at the end of the game, looking at our broken players staring into the sea of supporters each one with bitter anger on their faces. Tears were coming into my eyes.

Tried to clap the players as I always believe that negativity towards them is the worst possible thing to do, but today it was just so hard. Still feel absolutely miserable.

As I currently live in Colchester I was on their shuttle bus service with all the Colchester fans going back into town after the game, and heard some of them saying we're the worst side they've seen all season. They're currently second bottom of league one with the worst defence in the league.

Bleak.

In 3-4 months time we will be.
    By the end of January if this carries on like this.
  • Options
    Excised myself from my usual Saturday Charlton debacle today. Watched Blackheath win at home and stayed away from the score updates on my phone. Sort of feel better for it really but just like to add, well done to the 1800 hardy souls who went to watch that unadulterated shower of shite!
  • Options

Now what I wonder is if the club will refund all the travelling fans. From my experience in restaurants, a crap meal gets a refund

In this case the restaurant owner has actually shat on your meal and then grinned. So probably not.
  • Options
    edited January 2016

Do the new government alcohol guidelines still apply if your team has just lost to Colchester in the Cup?

Thank god for this post. I thought I would never laugh again
    I have already hit the sauvignon blanc, take-away curry ordered and looking for a good film to scream at instead of the hubby! Don't you just love CAFC? You can always rely on them to make Saturday night mean breaking the alcohol guidelines, diet and couch potato rules.
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited January 2016

if Fraeye isn't relieved of his duties after this result just like his four predecessors who have all performed better than him then we know we have KF until at least the end of the season.

Just stop going to The Valley is the best protest we can make (Seb you are exempt). We have to get these people out at all costs before it's too late. A home crowd of Seb would make a very big statement.

Maybe pick a game for everyone to have as a day for supporters to show Meire & Murray if you intend to renew your season if the current situation continues.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Charlton caller on 606 now.
  • Options
    Over 1,000 on CL at the moment shows the strength of feeling!
  • Options
    We are only customers, we should ask for our money back.

Fans wouldn't, but we aren't fans.
  • Options
    Stewart said:

We are only customers, we should ask for our money back.

Fans wouldn't, but we aren't fans.

Well, at least some free vouchers?
  • Options
    edited January 2016

RedChaser said:

PWR, Been out all day, how did we get on?

Carry on your evening in ignorant bliss, please, I promise you it's for your health and sanity!
    I knew what the score was at half time and poured my heart out to a random Manure supporter and to be fair he empathised with me :disappointed: I am so upset for all you folks who went to the game in hope that we might just see a little glimmer of hope from this car crash of yet another season.

'They ain't gotta clue,
    They ain't gotta clue,

This Belgian Circus

They ain't gotta clue.