Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Riga *Might* be coming back

Comments

• I got a feeling there's been a hitch... and he wont come back.

Probably read this thread and thought, why bother!

• I got a feeling there's been a hitch... and he wont come back.

He's seen the open window and has jumped through it after KM forgot to close the bloody thing!!
  • Either that or KM is like a fan doing a big acca (i.e. the fan thinks sooner or later I'm gonna win some serious cash), I'll keep Fraeye in the job because sooner or later I've got to be proven right
  • I reckon they offered him it till the end of the season but he wants longer and isn't going through what happened last time.. just a guess.

Was going to say the same thing.

Maybe they thought "we'll just get Jose in for 6 months, no problem"
  • edited January 2016
    Come on down Bob Peeters.....
  • This is on his linked in page if its anything to go by
  • Can the board actually do anything properly? Complete mess
  • Sponsored links:

Also current AC Milan?

Thats old surely as hasnt been with AC Milan for a good few years now though has he?
  • They'd be mad not to give him exactly what he wants.
    But I guess if it goes against policy......

Their very own philosophy will be their downfall. And its starting to crumble at an alarming pace.

Keep up the pressure!
  • edited January 2016

This is on his linked in page if its anything to go by

Thats old surely as hasnt been with AC Milan for a good few years now though has he?
    I dont know how linked in really works...just says summary at the moment is Manager of Charlton Athletic... nothing on there about Metz though
  • Cawley was given the news in some detail. Riga must have been tied up before the leak but if not makes KM look even worse. Maybe Riga is signed up but it's his number 2 that's the problem??
  • I think we can safely believe that he will not be here for tomorrow's game, if ever
  • Give her a chance - she's just finishing reading those 20 cv's.

She got through 20 CVs and a full interview process in a day when she hired Luzon.
  • edited January 2016
    seth plum said:

It might be that Riga won't return if Fraeye is to remain on the scene in some way.

Do you think Riga would have a issue with KF?

Genuinely asking for opinion..
  • Sponsored links:

I dont know how linked in really works...just says summary at the moment is Manager of Charlton Athletic... nothing on there about Metz though
    He has to update his page and it looks as if he doesn't do that much
  • mogodon said:

This is on his linked in page if its anything to go by

He has to update his page and it looks as if he doesn't do that much
    He's like a stray dog, wonders about a bit but knows he will always end up at charlton when Roly whistles.
  • If Riga is signed up, his number 2 has to be someone he trusts and someone to have an impact with the players.
  • edited January 2016

If Riga is signed up, his number 2 has to be someone he trusts and someone to have an impact with the players.

Who was his number 2 at Metz?
  • Give her a chance - she's just finishing reading those 20 cv's.

She got through 20 CVs and a full interview process in a day when she hired Luzon.
    The 20 cv's I can understand.

The full interview process can only have been completed by Luzon.

The guy behind and slightly to the right of Lawrie Wilson... Is that Wim de Corte (?) the guy who is currently assisting Karel Fraeye?

Might be a "Thanks Colin" moment but if so didnt realise its the same guy back again
  • edited January 2016

If Riga is signed up, his number 2 has to be someone he trusts and someone to have an impact with the players.

Who was his number 2 at Metz?
    Not sure he's been a club long enough to have a No.2? And perhaps after his jaunting from club to club he's sat down and realised what a basket case CAFC and the way it's run is and has headed for refuge in the anonymity of Belgium's Division 3. After all, who would look there for him?