Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Riga *Might* be coming back

Comments

• They're out of our league because we want cheap managers, because we don't learn. We're owned by a millionaire, but he thought Fraeye was the way forward. Message to you RD. If Carol Fray is the answer, it must have been a bloody silly question.
  • Do you really think Jose wants his picture added to this?
  • Well I searched Riga on Twitter and the top post was very interesting

Not on twitter - what did it say?
  • Just perhaps we are not looking deep enough in the RD managers box. How about the ujpest connection second in the table I think, would also be cheap and can't speak English so wouldn't understand the abuse. Yep OK not even this lot could be that stupid could they?
  • There are some cracking interim head coaches in the Belgium 4th division !
  • vff said:

Riga having been not renewed 3 times by Duchatelet

Riga's contract was not renewed at Charlton.

RIGA RESIGNED FROM LIEGE BOTH TIMES !
  • Sponsored links:

• seth plum said:

seth plum said:

It might be that Riga won't return if Fraeye is to remain on the scene in some way.

Do you think Riga would have a issue with KF?

Genuinely asking for opinion..
    I have heard this.
    I now like him even more !!!

• Jose baby has got them over a barrel. After tomorrow night his bargaining power will have further increased. Keep em sweating Jose!
  • LuckyReds said:

If they had fucked off KF a month ago, we would have Spurs or Leicester at home in the 4th round.

Pricks.

Breaking News: Inability to run a football club leads to loss of revenue.

Excellent point there ValleyGary; because it sums up how moronic this situation is.

So as fans our contribution of 1/3rd revenue via ticket sales isn't important. Which implies food, drink and merchandise sales aren't important either.

Money from a cup run, and the potential for increased revenue from potentially sell out crowds vs Premier League opposition doesn't matter either seemingly.

What happened to running the club as a sustainable business and trying to turn a profit? Everything they do at the moment seems to be encouraging more financial losses.

There's neither footballing logic nor business logic right now.
    People would have piled through the gates just to see Kane or Vardy against our majestical Naby Sarr.
  • vffvff
    edited January 2016

vff said:

No need to shout. I am not deaf @Covered End. Be interested to hear your information / link on the resigning thing.

Did Riga choose to leave Liege both times ?

Perhaps Duchatelet advised Riga that his contract was not going to be renewed and gave Riga the opportunity to leave instead of being fired ?
  • Well I searched Riga on Twitter and the top post was very interesting

Don't be that guy, say what it said.
    First thing I found was a vote by Metz fans about whether they wanted him to be sacked. 53% said no. I wonder what a survey would say if we were asked if we want KF to stay on...
  • Can someone please wake me up from this nightmare!
  • Sponsored links:

• vff said:

vff said:

No need to shout. I am not deaf @Covered End. Be interested to hear your information / link on the resigning thing.

Did Riga choose to leave Liege both times ?

Perhaps Duchatelet advised Riga that his contract was not going to be renewed and gave Riga the opportunity to leave instead of being fired ?
    Apologies, but your the umpteenth person on this thread to say that Duchatelet sacked Riga twice.

First time Riga resigned and went to Qatar (presumably for the money).

Second time he resigned, as a protest against the weak squad.
  • It's the Delort thread all over again!

What's Riga's dad saying?
  • Speaking to a non Charlton fan working at sky sports they have been tracking talks with ivan vukomanovic. But I can't find anything on sky sports news and would think a press outlet would publish something of the type as soon as they had it.
  • Ivan Vukomanovic and was assistant coach to non other than Guy Luzon
  • Speaking to a non Charlton fan working at sky sports they have been tracking talks with ivan vukomanovic. But I can't find anything on sky sports news and would think a press outlet would publish something of the type as soon as they had it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivan_Vukomanović

Think this is a bit of a wind up.

tonka said:

Ivan Vukomanovic and was assistant coach to non other than Guy Luzon

Was also first team coach for a while. Pretty sure he publicly slated RD when he got the sack.
  • Could well be a wind up then , why would you employ someone you sacked? Sorry stupid question forgot we have these clueless tossers running Charlton

• Stig said:

Team bus has left for Hudders.... I'd love to know who was on it

More importantly, who's in the laundry van?
    A crap football team?
  • No announcement yet - three big points thrown away tomorrow night. Send in the clowns!