Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Riga *Might* be coming back

Comments

The guy behind and slightly to the right of Lawrie Wilson... Is that Wim de Corte (?) the guy who is currently assisting Karel Fraeye?

Might be a "Thanks Colin" moment but if so didnt realise its the same guy back again

Don't think it is
  • edited January 2016
    rumour elsewhere that Riga turned us down.
  • Team bus has left for Hudders.... I'd love to know who was on it

• Odd how a club that has built it's reputation of late on communication (that nice Mr Murray has told us it's important) is so quiet on the Fraeye situation.
  • Comes to something when Holloways name is mentioned. God we are desperate.
  • edited January 2016

We've just been turned down by a guy getting sacked for fun around the globe.. LOL gold
  • edited January 2016

Hence why we're going to struggle to get an experienced Championship Manager.
  • Steve Lomas is available. Or Holloway. Please.

Stick the knife in.
  • Give her a chance - she's just finishing reading those 20 cv's.

Is that a top of the range Citroen?

• edited January 2016

If true, then imho is a good thing in terms of bringing matters to a head. Not good for staying up though. I really believe they are running out of head coaches willing to work in the system.
  • Sponsored links:

• Team bus has left for Hudders.... I'd love to know who was on it

Someone needs to have a peek in the laundry baskets.
  • curiouser and curiouser
  • curiouser and curiouser

That is heroically polite

• rumour elsewhere that Riga turned us down.

I hope so - now get a proper non Duchatalet manager in.
  • Not someone who would come in, or who the network would ever want - But there is a gentleman to the right of that picture whos face you can just see, now his motivation would work a treat for us right now...

Oh how WE miss that guy
  • Steve Lomas is available. Or Holloway. Please.

It so bad I'd even take Holloway!
  • rumour elsewhere that Riga turned us down.

Perhaps Katrien sang the "Jose Riga baby" song to him down the phone
  • Full steam ahead to Div. 1 it is then.
  • Riga has standards. Would you go back to an ex if she/he jogged you on for a younger model?
  • Sponsored links:

• Riga.

The best manager we never had.

I thank you Jose
  • Was almost thinking about how to make to to Blackburn. Oh well that saves me a trip.
  • Anyone else in the phone book Roland?
  • edited January 2016
    Neil Warnock?
  • The only downside is that we are either stuck with Fraeye or we will bring in another Belgian nobody who wants to make it big.
  • Bob or Guy next? If they turn us down then KF has to stay in the post.

If only there was an alternative......
  • The only downside is that we are either stuck with Fraeye or we will bring in another Belgian nobody who wants to make it big.

They can't keep Fraeye in place... surely? That's a terrifying thought, but surely even he must be close to sacking this off.

Can't see us being stuck with KF the way results are going. Things will turn very fruity if we keep churning out draws and losses and it won't be just EflsborgAddick venting his spleen from the masses.