Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Riga *Might* be coming back

Comments

• Options
    Ridiculous scandalous hilarious
  • Options
    another decisive decision.
  • Options
    Chris Powell should have waited. He'd......er....do well here......
  • Options
    I agree long term we need a real manager and not a RD pick but its clear no matter what they say that they was never a search so if Riga can come in i would rather that than sticking with Karel any longer.
  • Options
    Move over Penfold, Mighty Mouse is back!

What a nonsense.

Good luck Jose, your going to fucking need it
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No other choice, nobody else wants the job.
  • Options
    On the assumption they will not yet appoint a British or Championship experienced manager it has to be a step forward from KF.

A little step forward only but better than nothing if true.
  • Options

Underwhelming....

Why do we have to limit our search to such a small group of mediocre managers?

While Duchatelet is in charge, This is the only half decent Appointment they can Make, or will make.
    This sounds like a De rigueur move to get Jose back.
    My hope is we stay up and Duchatelet goes.

The crazy roundabout world of Roland continues.
    If this happens, what goes around comes around.

Expect Bob Peeters to move back to Chislehurst in June.
  • Options

When will they look beyond their tiny, inexperienced network. I like Riga but he hasn't got Chris Powell's squad to help him out this time. A much tougher job this time round.

And all those games in hand.
    Exactly
  • Options
    Don t agree with Riga coming back, but hopefully fraeye fucks off completely and Jose brings his back room staff from Metz with him. Done a good job there
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Am happy to see Riga back and would hope the players are too.

Still shows the poverty of imagination this regime has but at least he's far better than Fraeye and will give us a chance of staying up. Under Fraeye we had none.

That will make three correct managerial decisions this season alone, so we must be on the up.
  • Options
    Club seems to be run on a two-year looping cycle at the moment.

I eagerly await the glorious return of Yohann Thuram-Ulien.
  • Options
    Ok this is now beyond a joke..its a Belgian farce.....for god sake bring in an EXPERIENCED BRITISH Manager....god help us are you completely insane!!!
  • Options
    Another attempted PR stunt instead of proper actions.
  • Options
    cafc4life said:

Don t agree with Riga coming back, but hopefully fraeye fucks off completely and Jose brings his back room staff from Metz with him. Done a good job there

Yet they sacked him...?
  • Options
    I assume though, that this means Steve Clark has said no way? (If he was even asked)
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    What a load of bollox !
    I bet Fraeye stays on !!
  • Options
    Bubble said:

Spare a thought for Peter Taylor tonight who's had to sit through 180 minutes of absolute garbage to look interested

180 minutes? did he watch 2 games?