Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Riga *Might* be coming back

Comments

• Options
    Riga should have been retained not moved of for Peters.

Xenophobia? Well they refuse to have a Brit in charge
  • Options
    Will his official title be "interim interim head coach"?
  • Options
    So not only are we signing players we deemed not good enough in the past, we bring back a coach/manager/puppet that they have ditched before. The terms stable structure and forward planning strategy must be completely alien to these numpties.
  • Options
    kentred2 said:

Lower west to welcome Riga.

The thing is, they probably actually will. Quite a clever move in that respect.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ps I hope he says bugger off to the crazed, arrogant twonks.
  • Options
    I have heard that Riga will return as Karel's assistant. The mastermind notion will still predominate, but it will be promoted as a successful pairing just as it was before, but with the mastermind in his rightful position.
    Once safety is achieved (HAHAHAHAHAHAHA) Riga, who was on a short term contract will go and Fraeye will remain.
  • Options
    No his title will be:

'interim manager until the season end, when if we get relegated he'll get the sack (again) But if we stay up, he may be considered for the role again next season'

Not exactly snappy I know, but accurate I believe.
  • Options
    Karel cant be part of the staff though, if Riga comes in we need a experience coach to work with him like DM & AD did before.
  • Options
    Didn't he turn Harriet into a goal scorer by the end of the season ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

On the assumption they will not yet appoint a British or Championship experienced manager it has to be a step forward from KF.

A little step forward only but better than nothing if true.

Riga is a Championship experienced manager. He kept us up 2 years ago, with a worse squad and he even had a spell at that other basket case Blackpool.
  • Options

I felt an affinity towards Riga but seriously we need to stop playing games and appoint an experienced manager.

I'd say Riga is an experienced manager.
  • Options

If Riga comes back then he is an actual moron. He knows that he will have no input in signings and has been screwed over by Duchatelet twice already.

If Riga comes back on a 6 months contract he is a Desperate man.
    If Riga comes back on a 18 months contract he is learning.

The squad last time was weaker but stayed fit in the run in.

This team struggles to go the first half without getting an injury.

The spine of the team changes every week, so no wonder we are a shambles.

Support the team (and Riga) not the Regime.

The battle goes on,

On and off the pitch.
  • Options
    LOL.

Do you remember those days - and they weren't so long ago - when the fans of other clubs held us up as an example of how to run a club?

If this comes about - and if I was JR I think I would tell Roland where to go stick his offer - then I can only welcome Riga back. (He won me over last time). But I can't help but feel that he used his share of good luck up last time and without the coaching team and players he had at his disposal then, this could have a much different outcome.

Still, I bet Callum Harriott must be doing handstands at the news.
  • Options
    Yes Riga is an Experienced Manager which is why he is probably on a lot more than the other clowns and why again he will be till the end of the season #ToomuchforRoland
  • Options

Didn't he turn Harriet into a goal scorer by the end of the season ?

He scored about 3 goals under Riga. So, in a word, no.
  • Options
    Please baby Jesus, say it ain't so.