Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Riga *Might* be coming back

Comments

• Options

They honestly think appointing Riga will stop protests. No chance. Only selling up will do that Katrien.

Bollocks to the regime. We support the players and Riga.

Is Riga not part of the Regime though?

He's a football manager that has done us no harm. He kept us up and like I said earlier earned our respect from a zero base. If we start booing him then this club, fans and everything are really screwed.

• Options

@Davo55 @curb-it

Is it too late to cancel the 20 X 20m "Fraeye Out" banner?

In the interests of economy we're going to leave the name blank, just leave a space before the OUT and we can chalk in the appropriate name match by match.

Either that or change it to FRY UP and sell it to the burger van.
  • Options

Oakster said:

He walked into a massive mess at Blackpool & comprehensively failed - we are not too far off that situation ourselves.

I don't think Houdini would have got Blackpool out of that mess. Riga must have an obsession with working with nut job owners.
    Or maybe just a bit brassic after being out of a work for a while.?
  • Options
    Tbh this is probably the best we could hope for. At least it gives us a better chance of survival.
  • Options
    edited January 2016

They honestly think appointing Riga will stop protests. No chance. Only selling up will do that Katrien.

He's a football manager that has done us no harm. He kept us up and like I said earlier earned our respect from a zero base. If we start booing him then this club, fans and everything are really screwed.

He'll get a few games but it won't last. Time and quality are well up against him this time around.

For everyday Duchatelet remains with his plan we are screwed. The manager has very little to do with it.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Agree
  • Options
    i wont boo Riga, but will continue to boo KF if he stays and will continue to protest. It is best to drop KF out of it.
  • Options

I wonder if Fraeye will stay on in some form?

Waiter in one of the hospitality lounges.
    Nah, kit man.
  • Options
    Is this actually happening or are we going to have to look at this face again on Tuesday?

• Options

i wont boo Riga, but will continue to boo KF if he stays and will continue to protest. It is best to drop KF out of it.

Agree. At least it will give Karel time to sort out our summer transfer targets.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    How imaginative. We're at the recycling centre again. He did a great job for us last time. Hey, he even knew how to play players in their correct positions. But are there no other options. God forbid , better ones?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I like Riga and I got the idea the players liked him too
  • Options
    edited January 2016

Sauce?

Tomato
  • Options
    Bring in whatever rubbish they want. They will be gone. Protests should now intensify. Lower west to welcome Riga.
  • Options
    Yes, he 'kept us up' but this time you could argue that we have a much weaker squad, urgent transfers in are needed.
  • Options
    At least if it happens my CL pic will become relevant again, a year and a half after I last bothered to change it.
  • Options

Yes, he 'kept us up' but this time you could argue that we have a much weaker squad, urgent transfers in are needed.

If everyone was fit, i'm not sure we do have a weaker squad than last time.
  • Options
    Then after Riga, Peters and Luzon............