Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

*****Announcement - Coalition Against Roland Duchatelet (CARD)*****

COALITION AGAINST ROLAND DUCHATELET (CARD)

Campaigning Charlton fans came together on Tuesday night to formulate plans to step up protests aimed at forcing the owner Roland Duchatelet to put the club up for sale.

Supporters from Anti Roland Demos, Spell It Out and Voice of The Valley, who have all organised protests at recent matches, were joined by representatives of the Charlton Life message board and the Charlton Fans Protest Fund, as well as others.

They agreed to work together under the banner of CARD (Coalition Against Roland Duchatelet) and to follow up recent demonstrations against the owner with another major post-match rally in the west stand car park immediately following the Blackburn Rovers home game on January 23rd.

However, recognising that further and less predictable initiatives are also required, additional action will also be disclosed on the day of the Blackburn game itself.

This will not involve a pre-match demonstration in the car park, but plans are being kept flexible in order to be able to respond to developments, including around the managerial situation.

An immediate objective for the group, which is working on a series of short and medium-term actions to impact on the club, is to force significant changes in its senior management.

The meeting was also attended by observers from the board of the Charlton Athletic Supporters’ Trust. All present played a full part in discussions at a very productive and consensual meeting.

At this stage, CARD simply wants to assure Charlton fans that we are working together to try to bring a swift and positive end to the current crisis at the club.

Comments

• Coalition is the only way to win ... look forward to hearing more
  • This is what we've needed for months.
    Bring it on!
  • Finally. Fully behind CARD. Loud and proud, let's take our club back!
  • Superb, well done to the 'action we'.
  • Crisis....what Crisis? Supertramp 1975
  • Brilliant news - well done all involved.

Signed,

Your loyal foot soldier
  • Are the CARDs Black and White, Red and White or Red and Yellow ?
  • CARD - Giving Roland the second yellow. I like it.
  • Looking forward to all of the initiatives - we have got to ramp this up now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Good Luck, fully behind this
  • Whatever the plans are count me in.
  • Right behind it, this is where it gets interesting.
    Funny how RD has united Charlton fans more than ever.
  • well done everyone
  • I'm glad someone finally listened to the Troll's "Get organised or get laughed at" heartfelt advice

Don't be a nause all your life

You'd have eventually got there without the help
  • Anything I can do just ask. Did it before and I am ready again.
    http://charltonafc2016.weebly.com/blog/the-duchatelet-master-plan
  • Please keep donating.

Brenda Smith
    Sort code 20-68-04
    Account number 50661678
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2016
    Should be RED CARD and we could all hold up red cards to the RD regime
  • This sh*t just got real
  • Re. the protest post-match on Jan 23. How can we cause more disruption/inconvenience for club while staying on the right side of the law? Blockage of entrances/exits? Refusal to leave, forcing overtime for security? I'm at a bit of a loss as to what another hour-long sing song is going to achieve. I'll be there, but feel like it needs to have some real impact beyond the visual if it's to get any pick up in the media.
  • Well done all...the latest news/rumour this afternoon should be all the rallying cry you need. Good work also whoever edited the wiki page for Noby Vinegar!!! :smile:
  • RedRag said:

Should be RED CARD and we should all hold up red cards to RD

Why ? is he turning up at last?
  • I just heard on talksport radio that the club are preparing to announce the manager from Upjjest as our new manager. Please help us now. Blackburn will be too late!!!!!
  • good luck with whatever you plan

Enough of the lets not call her a bad name

Enough of "them" calling us Xenophobic----they will appoint anyone Non British---THEY are the Xenophobes----remind the press and them of this fact.

DRIVE RDs bitch and his puppets out.

i would rather be banned by this lot than see them kill our club

Piss taking we can take it--its something we have all lived with as fans of CAFC by the pity and disbelief from directed at us is even harder.

• good luck with whatever you plan

Enough of the lets not call her a bad name

Enough of "them" calling us Xenophobic----they will appoint anyone Non British---THEY are the Xenophobes----remind the press and them of this fact.

DRIVE RDs bitch and his puppets out.

i would rather be banned by this lot than see them kill our club

Piss taking we can take it--its something we have all lived with as fans of CAFC by the pity and disbelief from directed at us is even harder.

This, unfortunately, is very true