Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

*****Announcement - Coalition Against Roland Duchatelet (CARD)*****

Comments

• Options
    I shall be protesting outside the Valley at the Blackburn match and boycotting the game
  • Options
    great to see all this positive energy, I'll be there and available if help needed.
  • Options

Any playback?

Here, http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p03cnky1#play from about 10 mins in.
  • Options
    Just listened, cheers mate.

Well spoken Airman
  • Options
    yeah good interview
  • Options
    Great interview.

I'll be at the Blackburn game making noise in the ground during the game and protesting after. See you all there.
  • Options
    Bradley Allen spoke well.
  • Options
    RedRag said:

Wish I could understand French - The scandalous interview with RD at Standard Liege 2013
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmUnA5Rk3sY

Will try to have a proper listen of this at some point. My French isn't that great but I think the interviewer asks him why he's changed coaches so often and he says he's using the Japanese business method of continuous change to improve (kaizen). He might have said something about each coach being better than the last - similar to the things spouted by his jumped up grad trainee CEO.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I've noticed Roland's on that clash of clans advert feel like throwing something at tele when it comes on
  • Options
    Well done all,
  • Options
    well done those involved. better than my meeting at a pub in Colchester. look forward to trying to get these arseholes out of our club.
  • Options
    Boycotting games still but supporting protests. I'm in.
  • Options
    I'm all for this. I am boycotting games, I can only get down to the Valley occasionally so rather than pay for a match ticket I will donate the ticket price to the protest fund every time I planned to go to a match.

I still hope to be able to make another of the protests too. To the fans which go to all the protests, please remember there are so many people who can't make it for various reasons which are supporting your actions from afar.
  • Options
    mjpcafc said:

I'm all for this. I am boycotting games, I can only get down to the Valley occasionally so rather than pay for a match ticket I will donate the ticket price to the protest fund every time I planned to go to a match.

I still hope to be able to make another of the protests too. To the fans which go to all the protests, please remember there are so many people who can't make it for various reasons which are supporting your actions from afar.

May I suggest that you send a cardboard cut out of yourself, please.

• Options
    edited January 2016

mjpcafc said:

May I suggest that you send a cardboard cut out of yourself, please.

I have donated to the fund, if this is deemed a good use of the cash by those looking after it, then so be it!

I'll be honest, I'd be a bit unnerved if it was though... :lol:
  • Options

I've noticed Roland's on that clash of clans advert feel like throwing something at tele when it comes on

I thought that as well. bizarre

I imagine we could redo the advert. "This is a story about the most successful interim manager the network has ever seen, a man named Karel Frayere. Karel didn't play to win, Karel played to the beat of my drum. He had his own system, that none of the players knew how to play in, some say even he didn't know what this system looked like. And then one day, Karel vanished, after the defeat to Huddersfield, never to be seen again"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I applaud you all. I wonder do you have anyone in the legal profession who can advise, as we must not break the law because you know who will be on us like a ton of bricks .
    Good luck, I will be donating, not as much as I would like as I am on a pension.
  • Options
    Spreading the word as much as possible over here...ADU, Social media and of course supporting the fund....happy to donate more later on as needs arise. Keep up the good work everyone...wish I was there to add a voice.
  • Options
    Well done again Rick, and well done BBC for highlighting the severity of the current situation.
  • Options
    Feeling pumped by all these courageous leaders and proud followers. I'm taking daughter to Hull to support OUR team that we both love and to shout and scream against the sickening regime.

Every one of this band of protesters that brings positive change is a hero.
  • Options
    Strength in numbers - well done
  • Options
    So what's happening now then....?
    What's the plan guys?
  • Options
    mjpcafc said:

I am the same. I wont be paying my hard earned money into their pockets when i dont see any real investment or plan. I will however attend on the 23rd for any after match protest. Will be there for 4.30 and keep updated on plans of action. Well done all.
  • Options

As far as c) goes, I would ask the opposite question: what is the likelihood that a Belgian businessman with no football background knows better than thousands of people who have supported and in some cases worked at, run and owned, Charlton for many, many years, particularly when he appoints to senior executive positions other inexperienced people of limited ability. Money is a very crude measure of ability in general and particularly of expertise in a niche activity outside your own field.

This.

This.

And this.