Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

*****Announcement - Coalition Against Roland Duchatelet (CARD)*****

Comments

• Options
    Power to the people. Drive them out of SE7
  • Options
    What about the peace envoys of the Trust. Them too I hope.
  • Options
    Count me in, somehow we must engage with those fans (sorry customers) that think protesting is not worth it during and after the game. If they care and don't want us in the National League of nowhere in a few years then they need to find their voice. Willing to hand flyers out to make sure we are united.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

Please keep donating.

Brenda Smith
    Sort code 20-68-04
    Account number 50661678

What she said
  • Options
    Where in this together.
  • Options
    john3 said:

I just heard on talksport radio that the club are preparing to announce the manager from Upjjest as our new manager. Please help us now. Blackburn will be too late!!!!!

Nebojša Vignjević
  • Options

COALITION AGAINST ROLAND DUCHATELET (CARD)

Campaigning Charlton fans came together on Tuesday night to formulate plans to step up protests aimed at forcing the owner Roland Duchatelet to put the club up for sale.

Supporters from Anti Roland Demos, Spell It Out and Voice of The Valley, who have all organised protests at recent matches, were joined by representatives of the Charlton Life message board and the Charlton Fans Protest Fund, as well as others.

They agreed to work together under the banner of CARD (Coalition Against Roland Duchatelet) and to follow up recent demonstrations against the owner with another major post-match rally in the west stand car park immediately following the Blackburn Rovers home game on January 23rd.

However, recognising that further and less predictable initiatives are also required, additional action will also be disclosed on the day of the Blackburn game itself.

This will not involve a pre-match demonstration in the car park, but plans are being kept flexible in order to be able to respond to developments, including around the managerial situation.

An immediate objective for the group, which is working on a series of short and medium-term actions to impact on the club, is to force significant changes in its senior management.

The meeting was also attended by observers from the board of the Charlton Athletic Supporters’ Trust. All present played a full part in discussions at a very productive and consensual meeting.

At this stage, CARD simply wants to assure Charlton fans that we are working together to try to bring a swift and positive end to the current crisis at the club.

Thought you'd been quiet. ;-)

• Options
    This is brilliant. Well done, all. Count me in.
  • Options
    ross1 said:

john3 said:

I just heard on talksport radio that the club are preparing to announce the manager from Upjjest as our new manager. Please help us now. Blackburn will be too late!!!!!

Nebojša Vignjević
    Apparently,
    heard it on the news bulletin on talksport radio.
    God help us!!!
  • Options
    It's on talksport website I think.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Great stuff - united we stand....let's get these tossers/tosserettes out of our club!
  • Options
    Haven't been to a game since Luzon got sacked.

I will be there on the 23rd. Well done all.

I am sure the commitment is there to stick this out for the long haul but I am hoping that CARD will only be needed for a short amount of time.
  • Options

Curb_It said:

Please keep donating.

Brenda Smith
    Sort code 20-68-04
    Account number 50661678

What she said
    Is there a paypal account can donate to?

Thanks.
  • Options
    Let's work together and drive these fucking useless idiots out .
  • Options

CARD - Giving Roland the second yellow. I like it.

Should be a straight red

• Options
    You've got to be in it, to win it - Let's get ready to rumble !!
  • Options
    I'm so in with this, along with the wife and my two daughters!!
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    THIS IS MORE LIKE IT!!!

(I'll get me balaclava out the loft)
  • Options
    Well done all.

For Katrien to get it you might want the acronym to stand for customers against Roland duchatelet
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Money should be with you Curb_it
  • Options

Well done all.

For Katrien to get it you might want the acronym to stand for customers against Roland duchatelet

I imagined it really stood for Charlton?

• Options
    I'm free! Can I bring my old wooden rattle?
  • Options
    Well done everyone, sounds great to me.
  • Options
    Totally behind this, although a reminder that some of us arrive and leave by Coach. Are we safe to place ideas on Members Only ?
  • Options
    Being careful with the demos staged as the local plod will no doubt mis-understand the whole matter and wade in.Although I suppose they have to be invited in to the car park as it is private property? Does anyone know? The club aren't beneath enlisting a police presence are they?
  • Options
    Granpa said:

Totally behind this, although a reminder that some of us arrive and leave by Coach. Are we safe to place ideas on Members Only ?

We will leaflet ideas on the day.
  • Options
    How can I join and donate?
  • Options
    Bottom line is that if RD doesn't want to sell then there is FA we can do. Club just sinks and then sold as real estate.
  • Options
    Brilliant news!