Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Chris Parkes The only CAFC Representative

edited January 2016 in General Charlton
No one else from CAFC was present in the Directors Box at the KC.

No KM no RM no guests. Just an unwell Chris and Sue.

Heard KM was busy cheering her favourites on at St Truiden. Probably kissing RDs sphincter.

Comments

• Options

It does make you hope that she has left the club?

Fixed
  • Options

It does make you wonder if she has left the club?

She hasn't. Just been advised to stay away. She won't be at Blackburn on Saturday.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If she hasn't left, it's just another dose of Belgian cowardice.
  • Options

We live in hope.....
  • Options
    Whilst RD had Standard did he employ a CEO the same way he's done here? Any idea who it was?
  • Options

She hasn't. Just been advised to stay away. She won't be at Blackburn on Saturday.
    Is that a fact or guess?
  • Options
    If you think it's tough for us it must be bloody awful for them . Well done Chris and Sue.
  • Options
    Says it all when the club liars ... sorry, executive ... can't be arsed.

And what is more worrying is that Meire was probably scouting new players at St Truiden. Because she is reinventing the way the game is run.
  • Options
    addick05 said:

Well done to Chris and Sue... Charlton through and through. God alone knows what they make of what's going on now.

addick05 said:

Well done to Chris and Sue... Charlton through and through. God alone knows what they make of what's going on now.

You can read what Sue thinks on Facebook.
  • Options

addick05 said:

addick05 said:

You can read what Sue thinks on Facebook.
    Where on Facebook? In the official posts or in the FB group?
  • Options
    The lack of leadership at the club right now is a real problem.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    anybody link it for those of us not on facebook?
  • Options

The lack of leadership at the club right now is a real problem.

Absolutely.
  • Options
    Isn't this the same as the last days of the spivs. Poor old Chris on his own.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

anybody link it for those of us not on facebook?

Looking for it, will paste the quote if I find it, but I think it's probably in the group, which I'm not a member of, I left as it was too depressing.
  • Options

St Truiden are welcome to here ,bet she is staying overnight with RD and his girlfriend 200yards up the road from the ground.
  • Options

Is that a fact or guess?
    A guess.
  • Options
    Sues Parke's comments on Facebook were fairy pro regime and anti protest unfortunately as far as I can remember sadly, though I suppose in their positions they have to be really. Chris looked like he is was really biting his lio tbf at the Q & A
  • Options
    CH4RLTON said:

Sues Parke's comments on Facebook were fairy pro regime and anti protest unfortunately as far as I can remember sadly, though I suppose in their positions they have to be really. Chris looked like he is was really biting his lio tbf at the Q & A

They were. Haven't seen one for a couple of weeks now but they were always "Just believe in it, it will take time, they do have a plan and it's a good one" etc. etc.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!