Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Chris Parkes The only CAFC Representative

Comments

• Options
    Track them down at a St Truiden game !!!!
  • Options
    cabbles said:

A CEO that's been advised to stay away!!!!! You couldn't make this up. Can you imagine any company in the world that would be performing so badly their CEO is advised to stay away. How the fuck can she still have a job?

So next week as the executive with overall responsibility for the club, she can't even show her face because of how badly she's fucked everything up.

Pathetic.

Just to clarify, I don't know she was advised. It was an assumption given that she wasn't there.
  • Options
    Could be an assumption she has gone.
  • Options

addick05 said:

Well done to Chris and Sue... Charlton through and through. God alone knows what they make of what's going on now.

You can read what Sue thinks on Facebook.
    I can't find any comments today - am I looking in the wrong place?
  • Options
    So I assume she is actually in Belgium.
    In my mind I am fantasising that this could be a good thing, maybe they are extricating themselves at last.
    At straws clutching.
  • Options
    Hopefully in Belgium discussing an exit plan with that other Brussel sprout Roland!
  • Options
    Chris Parkes The only CAFC Representative

How come the six goals weren't given offside?
  • Options
    We are lead by Belgian bottle jobs and a senile Judas.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

It does make you wonder if she has left the club?

She hasn't. Just been advised to stay away. She won't be at Blackburn on Saturday.
    How can you employ someone as a CEO, then tell her not to go to the matches?
  • Options
    RD has never attended a Charlton away game.

KM it sounds like has been told to stay away.

RM sounds like has turned into the invisible man why wasn't he there today?
  • Options

RD has never attended a Charlton away game.

KM it sounds like has been told to stay away.

RM sounds like has turned into the invisible man why wasn't he there today?

Perhaps Murray and Meire were on an away day planning the new communications strategy the old buffer banged on about last week
  • Options
    Is the Club Secretary obliged to attend first team fixtures?
  • Options

Mackle said:

CH4RLTON said:

Sues Parke's comments on Facebook were fairy pro regime and anti protest unfortunately as far as I can remember sadly, though I suppose in their positions they have to be really. Chris looked like he is was really biting his lio tbf at the Q & A

Some of the tone used on Facebook implied that it was the behaviour of fans that was ruining the club, rather than the owner and CEO.

Sue was also very unimpressed with Peter Varney for leaking what she felt should have been private and confidential.
    Anyone who seriously believes the problems are caused by the fans is either utterly unaware of the real world or in thrall to RD. The Varney emails needed to be leaked, if only to show to rank arrogance of the same bosses who seem to be rated so highly.
    Clearly some within the club believe all the propaganda fed to them by Meire and Duchatelet. They can't see what's right under their noses. No wonder Roland doesn't want to sell, there are clearly 'fans' working within the club who are telling him what a great job he is doing and his master plan will be all right in the end if those naughty 2% of supporters would just STFU.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So, you employ a manager (CEO) to run your company and when the "business" is in a critical state, they are nowhere to be seen and in hiding.

Only in football............ :neutral:
  • Options

Mackle said:

CH4RLTON said:

Sues Parke's comments on Facebook were fairy pro regime and anti protest unfortunately as far as I can remember sadly, though I suppose in their positions they have to be really. Chris looked like he is was really biting his lio tbf at the Q & A

Some of the tone used on Facebook implied that it was the behaviour of fans that was ruining the club, rather than the owner and CEO.

Sue was also very unimpressed with Peter Varney for leaking what she felt should have been private and confidential mails.

And she's blabbing on Facebook like a Fishwife and making her husband look a right Charlie. I have no doubt that Katrien isn't stupid enough to need to be told to stay away she can see and feel it for herself. My money's on her missing next Saturday too as she would be the focal point for some serious outrage.
    We're going to need some quotes guys
  • Options

So, you employ a manager (CEO) to run your company and when the "business" is in a critical state, they are nowhere to be seen and in hiding.

Only in football............ :neutral:

No, it happened at The Environment Agency recently. You'd wet yourself at the eventual outcome.
  • Options
    Mackle said:

se9addick said:

Mackle said:

CH4RLTON said:

Sue was also very unimpressed with Peter Varney for leaking what she felt should have been private and confidential mails.

And she's blabbing on Facebook like a Fishwife and making her husband look a right Charlie. I have no doubt that Katrien isn't stupid enough to need to be told to stay away she can see and feel it for herself. My money's on her missing next Saturday too as she would be the focal point for some serious outrage.
    The unofficial CAFC Facebook page is full of angry comments, all directed at Katrien and Duchatelet. And until recently, Freaye. No-one has ever criticised Chris on there AFAIK, in fact a couple of people claim to know him and view him as a good guy.

It's hard to find stuff older than a day because the turnover of new posts is so high, but I've screenshotted one for you SE9.
    Cheers. She seems quite deluded.
  • Options
    it isn't the fans who lost 5-0 at Huddersfield and 6-0 at Hull!
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Mackle said:

se9addick said:

Mackle said:

CH4RLTON said:

The unofficial CAFC Facebook page is full of angry comments, all directed at Katrien and Duchatelet. And until recently, Freaye. No-one has ever criticised Chris on there AFAIK, in fact a couple of people claim to know him and view him as a good guy.

It's hard to find stuff older than a day because the turnover of new posts is so high, but I've screenshotted one for you SE9.
    Cheers. She seems quite deluded.
    The agents comment was in response to Roland's network being a way to get players moved about for peanuts without paying agents.

We have no idea what conversations go on between RD, KM, RM, that Sue is privy to, so it's understandable that she has a different take on things to those of us on the outside - the paying "customers".
  • Options
    I have a lot of time for Chris but Sue really isn't talking a lot of sense here.

She seems to have bought into the 2 percent bollocks.
  • Options
    If the above comments have an element of truth regards squirrel face, it seems to me this is the beginning of the end for her.

Perhaps somebody needs to seize on any opportunity should they see her as I do not think she'll be around for much longer.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!