Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Chris Parkes The only CAFC Representative

Comments

• Options
    Sue Parkes is a fan with her own mind. Those quotes are taken out of their context which makes them look all the worse - having participated on some of those threads I can say she's open to be challenged and debate her point.

I don't agree with everything she says and argued against a couple of those quotes directly myself, but she's a fan like the rest of us. I do think there is a sense of a lack of questioning of what they're told with some of the club staff, and the idea we'd die if RD withdrew when there's clear evidence of interested parties is just not sustainable.

Still let's not turn everyone who doesn't agree with the protests into the enemy. Many are fans who have seen it all and are happy just to let the owners get on with it and play their part in the stands. I differ with that view, but it is their right.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    This thread highlights why km isn't attending games,

It leaves the criticism of her and Rd fall into the lap of others

The issue is Rd and Km not sue Parkes or any other over inflated fan,

She can say what she wants she can write what she wants as it doesn't make a blind bit of difference to what is going on or needs to be done to remove the cancer in the club

Let all have their say you don't have to agree with it and you never know they may just load more bullets in the gun for us when they slip up off the towing line
  • Options
    rikofold said:

Still let's not turn everyone who doesn't agree with the protests into the enemy. Many are fans who have seen it all and are happy just to let the owners get on with it and play their part in the stands. I differ with that view, but it is their right.

Sadly, I think that this is already starting to happen.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    That Facebook page really is something else
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited January 2016
    rikofold said:

Sue Parkes is a fan with her own mind. Those quotes are taken out of their context which makes them look all the worse - having participated on some of those threads I can say she's open to be challenged and debate her point.

I don't agree with everything she says and argued against a couple of those quotes directly myself, but she's a fan like the rest of us. I do think there is a sense of a lack of questioning of what they're told with some of the club staff, and the idea we'd die if RD withdrew when there's clear evidence of interested parties is just not sustainable.

As a Trust member, I hope that is a personal opinion and not a Trust position. The Trust should be pushing for Duchatelet to sell up. There's been too much water under the bridge. There's been too much appeasment of Duchatlet, Meire and Murray when they are clearly part of the problem.
  • Options
    I think she is wrong, but she is entitled to a view, as we are. One person can't protest effectively, there needs to be enough of them. We have our own minds and support our club and fans that are protesting should not be dismissed. They feel the club needs saving and are trying to do so.
  • Options
    What I need to be known is how Syd the Cheese views all this.
  • Options
    Perhaps she is just making a play to be next CEO?
  • Options
    Is that 2% of the people at the club ?
  • Options
    as afka said, the parkes are charlton through and through and im sure sue is talking from her heart and not from a brown nosing aspect but the truth is, its all about opinions - there is no question in my mind that rd thought he could achieve with his plans - the academy investment is great (sue will know this, she lives next door) but the strategy is all wrong and 6 failed managers in under 2 years kind of backs that up - the first team squad and management is poor. Bucking the system and being successful makes you look a genius - doing it and failing makes you look a failure - rd, you've failed so please sell up and lets get back to being a proper club again - do u not think the other 91 clubs might do things differently if it worked?
  • Options
    Don't know the woman or anything about her, but having read her comments and this thread, I think she's on the same senile pills as Murray.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This whole affair is bringing out the worst in a lot of people. Too many people seem to be getting high on the smell of their own farts. Can't wait until the Belgians have shoved off
  • Options
    Looks to me like KM has pinched Sue's login details!
  • Options
    I have to admit that the posts attributed to Sue have really shocked me.

My gob is well and truly smacked.

It's like being told there IS no Tooth Fairy !
  • Options

I have to admit that the posts attributed to Sue have really shocked me.

My gob is well and truly smacked.

It's like being told there IS no Tooth Fairy !

I think one or two have backed the wrong horse.
  • Options
    She's back, criticising fans, calling people planning to protest a bit more... Aggressively. Mindless idiots and that we would cause more damage to the club than the owner could. It's hard to believe that she's actually serious, clearly all of those years of free hospitality every game has gone to her head.
  • Options
    Forgot to add that she doesn't see a problem with using the term customers. Starting to think Katrien might've hacked her account.
  • Options

She's back, criticising fans, calling people planning to protest a bit more... Aggressively. Mindless idiots and that we would cause more damage to the club than the owner could. It's hard to believe that she's actually serious, clearly all of those years of free hospitality every game has gone to her head.

Rolands brain washing powers strike again.
    Unbelievable!
  • Options
    RobRob
    edited January 2016
    Sue Parkes obviously hasn't caught up with what is really going on with this regime (probably because she's a bit brainwashed). It has taken most of us different amounts of time to 'see the light' but it's a lot more than 2% now and growing rapidly. It's a bit like how people were with Hitler before the 2nd World War (on a different scale I know :smile: ). The trouble is, with people like that, they may never see the light until it's too late. Who was it who said "Forgive them, for they know not what they are doing". Or something like that anyway.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!