Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Chris Parkes The only CAFC Representative

Comments

• edited January 2016
    There are plenty of current and past employees of the club who are disgusted at what is going on under this ownership, and are fully behind the protests. Sue's 'if only you knew what was really going' stuff doesn't really tie in with that, as I believe those people have a lot more insight about what's actually going on behind the scenes of the club than the wife of the club secretary. Talk of bringing more embarrassment on the club than the owners ever could is quite simply laughable in my opinion.
  • I'm astounded.
    Don't know her,but how any person who has a deep affinity with this club can be so pro this circus is beyond me?
    She seems full up with praise but very short on detail of exactly how we have, or are going to get, any sort of benefit from the great Roland Duchatelet?

This whole movement started as a spell it out campaign.so instead of demonising fellow fans,lets have some meat on the bones. I for one would love to hear it.
    She seems well connected enough.
    So come on Sue!

SPELL IT OUT.
  • Sue is fully entitled to her opinion, but as the wife of a current employee of the club I think it's inappropriate for her to air these views on social media. Calling fellow fans idiots and selfish doesn't help, either.
  • edited January 2016
    "We don't really know what is going on"

I can see several things that are going on. That is continued under investment in the first team leaving us yet again in peril of relegation. Third year. I can see that the owner doesn't want to have a competitive team. I can see he doesn't want to talk with the fans. I can see that he has failed to address the need for a quality and experienced coach. I can see that everything he does is on the cheap.

What exactly am I missing about what is going on ?
  • Perhaps Mrs. Parkes can tell us why the club have employed only managers from RD's network, why unknown players have been arriving with a suitcase expecting a game, why we are being treated like brainless idiots and that the CEO is lying every time her mouth opens. Maybe, just maybe we will then comprehend what is going on within the "Inner Circle" of CAFC. For KM to openly state that the choice of managers has been the correct decision every time is just pure bull, but we as vile, violent customers are supposed to accept it. Perhaps this is the reason so many customers are sick to death of this regime.
    I seem to recall KM telling us that the objectives were to have a team that could compete in the Championship and then progress from there to challenge for the Premiership. Now it seems we need to take a step backwards just so we can go forward. BOLLOCKS !!
  • Rebuild the airplane whilst it is still in the air and all that? :-/
  • The fact we have not been winning games, is the quality of the team we have been putting out. It has absolutely nothing to do with the fans!
  • Over 170 likes for Sue Parkes on her facebook page for the article relating to the pitch invasion
  • Sponsored links:

• Badger said:

Over 170 likes for Sue Parkes on her facebook page for the article relating to the pitch invasion

I wonder what that is in terms of a percentage of our fan base
  • edited January 2016
  • Badger said:

Over 170 likes for Sue Parkes on her facebook page for the article relating to the pitch invasion

• Does Sue Parkes have a job?
  • What is the site on Facebook ?
  • I don't know these two but in my head I imagine them to be a right pair of old ninnies. Sat by the fire on a Sunday night, he's watching Countryfile and she's knitting him a new pair of socks.
  • Chunes said:

I don't know these two but in my head I imagine them to be a right pair of old ninnies. Sat by the fire on a Sunday night, he's watching Countryfile and she's knitting him a new pair of socks.

• It's a bit sad that the club is now hiding behind the wife of the secretary. The club must be running out of people to put up. Who next , a programme seller ?
  • Sponsored links:

• "When is this nonsense going to stop?" That's what we all want to know Sue. The answer is when the Regime and all it's cling-ons have been wiped away.
  • It's a bit sad that the club is now hiding behind the wife of the secretary. The club must be running out of people to put up. Who next , a programme seller ?

I wouldn't say the club are hiding behind her as she has always been a frequent poster on the facebook group but as some have already mentioned don't think sue is in a position to be calling fans idiots whatever their plans are.
  • What is the site on Facebook ?

Facebook group: Charlton athletic fc.
  • PL54 said:

What is the site on Facebook ?

It's awful - don't bother

Not like the reasoned hate on here.
    And well spelt, punctuated etc.
  • I've met Chris and Sue a number of times and they're both wonderful people, but Sue comes across as delusional on the Facebook page.
  • I've met Chris and Sue a number of times and they're both wonderful people, but Sue comes across as delusional on the Facebook page.

Don't know Sue, but a friend of mine on this site always says how nice she is ...but she is incredibly deluded in her comments ...Very disappointing.
  • If she is absolutely certain that Roland is a decent human being etc, and that we don't have a clue about what's going on, then she needs to ensure that the truth about what is "actually" happening is told as soon as possible.
    Until then we will have to make the inference that the likes of Roland and Meire are destroying CAFC with a crackpot business plan and inept management.
    I'm sure she and Chris are lovely people, but so are most of the folk I've met at The Valley. If she is as delusional as it would appear, what on earth **is* going on to make her like that? Maybe I don't really want to know......

• I'm sure she and Chris are lovely people, but so are most of the folk I've met at The Valley. If she is as delusional as it would appear, what on earth **is* going on to make her like that? Maybe I don't really want to know......

"They say the Force can do terrible things to a mind. It can wipe away your memories and destroy your very identity"
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!