Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Olympic Stadium; our day in court

Comments

• Brilliant. Nothing concealed, unredacted in full I take it. Do they have to release it all today?
    Richard you have been a bloody marvel.
    Well done.
  • Prague. I salute you.
  • Excellent news, heartfelt congratulations Prague.
  • Well done Prague

• Just breathtaking ....
  • Well done Prague!

Like many observers on here I am keen to hear what happens next.
  • Just come on again to say Congratulations, your persistence has paid off by all accounts.
    I still don't agree with or buy into the motivation for you doing all this, but again: You've succeeded and that is no mean feat. Good for you.
    I suppose you aim to campaign for a complete renegotiation of the deal now as a matter of course.
  • It'll be embarrassing for West Ham when it's revealed just how bad a deal they got from the government.........

They might even have to pay a contribution to all the club branding in the ground
  • Amazing news! Well done @PragueAddick you legend.
  • Sponsored links:

• This is good, I like this
  • Just come on again to say Congratulations, your persistence has paid off by all accounts.
    I still don't agree with or buy into the motivation for you doing all this, but again: You've succeeded and that is no mean feat. Good for you.
    I suppose you aim to campaign for a complete renegotiation of the deal now as a matter of course.

...an excellent idea but I suspect that the press may actually start to look at the situation in a little more detail once the full extent of the stitch up is known so that may not be necessary.
  • Is this going to embarrass Boris big time ?
  • Well done Richard. Let's hope LLDC come straight out and accept the decision, they still have the right to seek leave to appeal to the Upper Tier Tribunal, just to delay publication. They know they cannot win however far it goes.
  • edited April 2016
    on bbc now!

It was on the local London news - I suspect they will be covering it later as well. Their reporter seemed to think there was room for appeal...
  • Well done Prague. Brilliant news. Cant wait for the fall out now.
  • Well done. I do not think KM has realised what she is dealing with people like PA, no wonder she does not want to talk to the Trust with him involved.
  • Well done Richard. Let's hope LLDC come straight out and accept the decision, they still have the right to seek leave to appeal to the Upper Tier Tribunal, just to delay publication. They know they cannot win however far it goes.

Any idea how long they have before they lodge yet another appeal at our expense?
  • Sponsored links:

• Fantastic, brilliantly well done. Now watch them squirm...
  • Congratulations Richard, very well played. Its taken a lot of time but now the truth will come out, excellent work mate.
  • Brilliant news well done Prague
  • Brilliant stuff, congratulations @PragueAddick and well done.
  • RedChaser said:

Looks like you need a holiday Karen, I hear Dubai is in vogue at the moment :kissing_heart:
    I suppose this will add to Katrien's views that Charlton fans are just anti-women. KM first then KB, who should we pick on next, Hope Powell? :wink:

Only joking. Great news.
  • well done Richard and all those who supported his efforts