Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Louis Mendez "asked" to stop doing Charlton commentaries

Louis Mendez ‏@LouisMend 1h1 hour ago
I've been asked to stop doing the #cafc commentaries for the club due to a conflict of interest. (2/4)

Comments

• Options
    asked by who?
  • Options
    Christ. It's like the regime have put their shoes on back to front. Every step is backwards, blind, stumbling from one PR screw up to the next. They can do nothing, absolutely nothing, right.
  • Options
    Haha.

Meire...
  • Options
    He does sort of agree though

My work with the SLP/BBC & of course @charltonlive is all separate from the club & the message isn't always the same as the #cafc one (3/4)

I'm still going to be at games for the SLP/BBC and I understand how there is a conflict of interest if I also commentate for the club #cafc
  • Options
    by the man
  • Options
    This is a total disgrace.

The people running the club are total arseholes of the highest order.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2016
    All part of the plan for better communication from Nightmeire's recent bullshit statements I'm sure

By 'better communication' what was actually meant was "controlled communication with a singular message supporting the great leader"
  • Options
    Wish someone would sack her off due to conflict of interests with our Club. We are a proud historic Club which is to be admired by other Clubs around the globe, not a restaurant-esque business.
  • Options

Charlton Athletic Football Club
    Floyd Road
    SE7 8BL
    North Korea

Classic. So true.
  • Options
    Are commentators paid by the club?

• Options
    Conflict of interest seen as a problem by football club owners that aren't concerned with winning football matches.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wow . That decision will help to mend the relationship between the fans.

She really hasn't got a clue.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    We are the North Korea of English football. Another nail in Meires coffin.
  • Options
    Well they sure knows how to fan the flames .Just before the protest