Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

We are up for sale (Rumour)

Comments

• Options
    That shirt is hurting my eyes!!
  • Options

Chingford lad. Did I read somewhere that his Dad was a Charlton fan? Had his academy at the Peninsula and has been looking to buy a club in the US. It's possible I suppose.

BEckham's dad and Les Reed were good friends going way back.

Beckham buys club, Les Reed as Director of Football Match Day Parking
    Look up what he's done in his current role then say he wouldn't be an ideal Director of Football.
    Cor calm down Ben of Hayes, I was only jokng
  • Options
    edited May 2016

Chingford lad. Did I read somewhere that his Dad was a Charlton fan? Had his academy at the Peninsula and has been looking to buy a club in the US. It's possible I suppose.

Look up what he's done in his current role then say he wouldn't be an ideal Director of Football.
    Absolutely. Doing a great job down at Southampton.
  • Options

Absolutely. Doing a great job down at Southampton.
    You've been Googling him an all then have you. ; )
  • Options

So who's buying the club, David Beckham or Starsky & Hutch? I'm getting confused.

CHIPS
  • Options
    Les reed is a great football man, very knowledgable and a great coach.

Awful, awful manager though.
  • Options

So who's buying the club, David Beckham or Starsky & Hutch? I'm getting confused.

Les Reeds dad.
  • Options

........even though he weren't born till '75, or is that just a red herring?

Beckham's dad obviously born before his son.
    I believed it all until this bit - that can't be true.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Les reed is a great football man, very knowledgable and a great coach.

Awful, awful manager though.

Didnt he come from the Charles Hughes school of football philoshophy.?
  • Options

........even though he weren't born till '75, or is that just a red herring?

Beckham's dad obviously born before his son.
    I was talking to addick1965
  • Options

I've just recently been followed on twitter by "Charlton Soul"

Charlton Soul, for all the smoothest soul and funk, broadcasting 24 hours a day from The Valley.
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Charles Hughes was much maligned IMO. He had the right ideas in terms of using data, but the wrong samples. British players were significantly less skillful, and still are to a point, and I can tell you that the less skillful the players the more effective it is to get to a shooting position with as few passes as possible! Hughes was right about that - its the bloody skillful ones that spoil it all!
  • Options

Probably a load of old bollocks so don't shoot the messenger, but thought it was worth a share on here

• Options
    Scoham said:

Probably a load of old bollocks so don't shoot the messenger, but thought it was worth a share on here

CAFC trust? What is that? Does he mean CAST? Why would they know Beckhams business.
  • Options
    Uboat said:

Scoham said:

CAFC trust? What is that? Does he mean CAST? Why would they know Beckhams business.
    He responded to a survey of potential owners.
    What survey?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Scoham said:

Really ? Have you ever seen David Beckham and Prague in the same room ?
    Always down the lib avoiding another row with posh.
  • Options
    Hahah got to the best rumour so far.
    Whilst he pours money into his New York team he also wants to help a club from South East London which he has no affiliation with get back into the Premier League.
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Some lad on the facebook group has just spoken to Paul Elliott in the pub he's in.

"Beckham is complete [shit] can't believe I asked!!!

"He's got the consortium, got £38m but they don't want to meet/sell."

Not that we didn't know this already. But tbh I didn't know Elliotts consortium were willing to pay £38m.
  • Options

Some lad on the facebook group has just spoken to Paul Elliott in the pub he's in.

"Beckham is complete [shit] can't believe I asked!!!

"He's got the consortium, got £38m but they don't want to meet/sell."

Not that we didn't know this already. But tbh I didn't know Elliotts consortium were willing to pay £38m.

Well that's that for that bit of excitement then.

Back to contemplating continued ownership by the Belgian bawbag and his incompetent sidekick.

Joy.
  • Options
    Does he wear that suit every Saturday? :lol:
  • Options
    As if I was getting excited about the Beckham crap ahaha
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Curb_It said:

I hope to god that hand belongs to his partner /wife!

It's Katriens hand.

I was going to say it was the hand of Richard Rufus - but clearly it isn't.
  • Options
    Poor selfie