Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

We are up for sale (Rumour)

Comments

• Options

seems then that RM has been laying low so as to position himself as Chairman for a new consortium, maybe Elliott's but I'm sure Elliott himself will want a role and was set for Chairman under Jiminez so why would he give that up? I wouldn't be happy with Murray remaining, he's lost ALL credibility. I just hope that Varney can bypass Murray and get to RD directly, put in the best offer and then we can be rid of all the rotten apples, Murray included.

Elliott wants to be director of football, I understand.
    Is this a role you think he would perform decently in?
    You could only make that judgement based on his experience, I guess. I don't know him.
    That would be zero experience as a director of football as far as I am aware.

I don't know him either but from what I've read, he could probably do a decent job as non-exec chairman.

As director of football though it would be the money behind him dictating the football strategy, the player recruitment and at the very least by that, the on pitch strategy which sounds eerily familiar.
  • Options

seems then that RM has been laying low so as to position himself as Chairman for a new consortium, maybe Elliott's but I'm sure Elliott himself will want a role and was set for Chairman under Jiminez so why would he give that up? I wouldn't be happy with Murray remaining, he's lost ALL credibility. I just hope that Varney can bypass Murray and get to RD directly, put in the best offer and then we can be rid of all the rotten apples, Murray included.

Elliott wants to be director of football, I understand.
    Is this a role you think he would perform decently in?
    You could only make that judgement based on his experience, I guess. I don't know him.
    That would be zero experience as a director of football as far as I am aware.

I don't know him either but from what I've read, he could probably do a decent job as non-exec chairman.

As director of football though it would be the money behind him dictating the football strategy, the player recruitment and at the very least by that, the on pitch strategy which sounds eerily familiar.
    He can't do any worse than our current non-exec chairman has for the last two years.
  • Options
    Leicester are owned by people from Thailand. These people have obviously employed the right ceo, director of football or whatever, who, in turn have employed the right managers, coaching staff, players. They have done this at a fraction of the cost of most of the clubs in the prem.
  • Options
    edited April 2016

Leicester are owned by people from Thailand. These people have obviously employed the right ceo, director of football or whatever, who, in turn have employed the right managers, coaching staff, players. They have done this at a fraction of the cost of most of the clubs in the prem.

Thank God for Roland, eh? Without him we might have ended up with a weird foreign owner like them, or maybe from the likes of China...
  • Options
    Is this Paul Elliott the Chelsea player?
  • Options

Is this Paul Elliott the Chelsea player?

The Charlton player
  • Options
    What, the Luton player?
  • Options
    The Pisa player
  • Options
    Probably a load of old bollocks so don't shoot the messenger, but thought it was worth a share on here

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2016
    I heard that Lloyd Doyley enjoyed his time at the club so much that he is putting together an offer. #charltonlegend
  • Options
    Chingford lad. Did I read somewhere that his Dad was a Charlton fan? Had his academy at the Peninsula and has been looking to buy a club in the US. It's possible I suppose.
  • Options
    I've just recently been followed on twitter by "Charlton Soul"
  • Options
    ........even though he weren't born till '75, or is that just a red herring?
  • Options
    Yep,i'm living incgonito just 5 mins from the training ground..shhhh!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Likewise.
  • Options

Chingford lad. Did I read somewhere that his Dad was a Charlton fan? Had his academy at the Peninsula and has been looking to buy a club in the US. It's possible I suppose.

BEckham's dad and Les Reed were good friends going way back.

Beckham buys club, Les Reed as Director of Football Match Day Parking
  • Options
    ..over Comet
  • Options

I've just been followed by David Soul . It must be happening !!!

Are you a Silver Lady?
  • Options
    What a tune . They don't make them like that anymore !
  • Options
    Don't give up on us!