Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

We are up for sale (Rumour)

18910111214»

Comments

• Options
    Watching that video of Adkins makes me want David Icke. Good footballing knowledge etc...
  • Options
    sammy391 said:

From our pal , Mr Ackworth who posted this on CAFCPicks

j acworth • 1 hour 26 minutes ago
    0 0
    my mate at my former work had dinner with david beckham and Victoria the other sat he sent in lawyers to look at the books aparantly his Miami franchise bosses want him gain experience with a league club my mate said he likes Charlton fans are a knowledgable lot but he then said fear not it will go through but lawyers take time with everything interesting bit of info how would u feel with becks taking over I'm only passing on top info received

Tosh.
  • Options
    Peter Tosh was unfortunately killed during a home invasion in 1987.

Would have been a great owner though. We could have had red shirts with green and gold socks.

Legalise it.
  • Options
    sammy391 said:

0 0
    my mate at my former work had dinner with david beckham and Victoria the other sat he sent in lawyers to look at the books aparantly his Miami franchise bosses want him gain experience with a league club my mate said he likes Charlton fans are a knowledgable lot but he then said fear not it will go through but lawyers take time with everything interesting bit of info how would u feel with becks taking over I'm only passing on top info received

Ackworth is brilliant
  • Options
    Fecking hilarious
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Maybe Becks could set up a network of clubs where Charlton fed the Miami MLS franchise.

The feeding to happen once we are back in the premiership obviously.

• Options
    Is Acworth on prescribed medication for his mental illnesses? Or does he have a carer?
  • Options

sammy391 said:

0 0

Ackworth is brilliant
    He's also certifiable...
  • Options
    I sort of gave up on it with the opening two words " my mate"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The voice in his head told him.