Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

We are up for sale (Rumour)

Comments

• Options
    Addickted said:

Taken in last few minutes by a source

My God, it's true. Just popped in there for a drink....

Looks like a breakfast, set 1 to me
  • Options
    He staying at The White Horse.
  • Options

No, he's a White Knight on a White Horse....

• Options
    To be fair, he recently bought Birmingham on my football manager save...
  • Options
    He'd been trying to do a deal with Miami to put an MLS expansion team there for years. They finally bought land in Feb/March, and it looks like they'll for realsies exist in a couple years. It was a bit farcical for a while, he was given preference as part of his original contract and yet his group still couldn't find a place within Miami to put the team. That said, the world of MLS expansion teams is really, really weird, as is building sports stadiums in America.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/article68064887.html
  • Options

Looks like the White Lyon to me in Locksbottom.
    Normally there on his own with his biceps bulging from a shirt that doesn't fit.
    Hürlimanns please
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    CafcSCP said:

Looks like the White Lyon to me in Locksbottom.
    Normally there on his own with his biceps bulging from a shirt that doesn't fit.
    Hürlimanns please
    He lives/lived in 'Keston Park' almost oppisite the White Lyon so possible
  • Options
    Talal said:

Beckham should want to buy us, in fact it's quite selfish of him if he doesn't.

I know this is all complete fantasy, but having previous of visiting ceo's parents really wouldn't be a big selling point in this and other celebs potential takeovers
  • Options

Chingford lad. Did I read somewhere that his Dad was a Charlton fan? Had his academy at the Peninsula and has been looking to buy a club in the US. It's possible I suppose.

BEckham's dad and Les Reed were good friends going way back.

Beckham buys club, Les Reed as Director of Football
    Come back Uncle Les - all is forgiven. (Not that it was really his fault that he went in the first place).
  • Options
    edited May 2016

Don't normally post rumours cause I usually don't know anything but my mate apparently knows a) someone who works at the club and b ) someone who used to play a while back and is still in the loop

3 managers in talks, I've seen Reams has posted it. Lee Clark, Billy Davies and Nigel Adkins.

Solly was 1000% being pushed out, not sure now, Harriott wants out and most of them do if the manager is an unknown again (obviously) Tex may stay, apparently a clause in his contract if we were relegated. Lastly Wilder wanted job but Roland would not give him in writing what he wanted so he walked.

Like I said only what a mate has told me and most probably known anyway just thought I'd share.

Billy Davies! Really?
    Looks to me like RMs old "Managers List" has been discovered under three inches of dust in the museum by Henry and has been secreted onto NightMeires desk whilst she was absent from it in Dubai sunning herself or in her seat for the first half of the Burnley game or back in Belgium taking down the CARD material posted up in her home town at the Telegraph Football business event....:-)
  • Options

No, he's a White Knight on a White Horse....

He's definitely shagging a horse.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I've decided that I really want Adkins in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrWaIr85jsY

That is class!
  • Options
    I would of found it difficult anyway, but the accent made it worse
  • Options
    Of all the managers rumoured to be on our shortlist he is the one who interests me most

He'd also double up as physio so two for the price of one.
  • Options
    edited May 2016

I've decided that I really want Adkins in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrWaIr85jsY

I've never heard of that before, it's a really good one; one to live your life by.

Nearly as good as my favourite one:
    I once knew a guy from Hoo,
    Who gave his dear sister a...
    Maybe not.
  • Options
    Yeah there's a bit of the Brent/Bassett about Adkins. The tan means I can't help but think of Phil Brown. But he's been relatively successful as a manager. I think we could do better, but I also think we could do worse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lvL4Bzyumg
  • Options
    Anyone got any updates?
  • Options
    Acworth is on it
  • Options
    Is he ever off it?
  • Options
    Shrew said:

Talal said:

Beckham should want to buy us, in fact it's quite selfish of him if he doesn't.

I know this is all complete fantasy, but having previous of visiting ceo's parents really wouldn't be a big selling point in this and other celebs potential takeovers
    True - we have been renown for that for 111 years, I wish we would stop...
  • Options

Is he ever off it?

Off what ? His rocker - yes, frequently