Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

++++ Official manager rumours thread! ++++ (ed. Slade confirmed)

Comments

• Options
    Look at all those clubs without managers now getting managers...how do they do it so quickly?
  • Options
    My top three:-

1. Nathan Jones
    2. Herman Hreidarsson
    3. Mark Bowen (massive paycut, unfairly ditched by Curbs so probably no empathy with us otherwise top choice)

• Options
    Because they know what they are doing. Meire, however, is clueless.
  • Options
    1StevieG said:

Look at all those clubs without managers now getting managers...how do they do it so quickly?

Because they dont have a CEO called Latrine!!
  • Options
    If, big if, it is Slade and if, big if, he is on holiday why would you not fax/email him a contract to sign then announce that he has been appointed, starting Monday, at which point a press conference will be held (if any press are interested).

However, the lack of any story in the SLP or Newshopper leads me to think it isn't him at all and they are still no nearer to an appointment.
  • Options
    edited June 2016

1StevieG said:

Because they dont have a CEO called Latrine!!
    Maybe it's because the new corner flags are waiting to be placed after the pitch has been relaid?? Doing their best to disguise the announcment of Nobby by dazzling us with new flags, shiny new seats, the greenest pitch and corner flag. #suspenseiskillingme.
  • Options

Stay classy Gary!!

Oh dear. When Cellino sees that he'll be sacked in a blink of an eye.
  • Options

If, big if, it is Slade and if, big if, he is on holiday why would you not fax/email him a contract to sign then announce that he has been appointed, starting Monday, at which point a press conference will be held (if any press are interested).

However, the lack of any story in the SLP or Newshopper leads me to think it isn't him at all and they are still no nearer to an appointment.

Does anyone use fax these days ?

Can you sign an email ?
  • Options

Stay classy Gary!!

So many of these people are purely mercenary and full of shit.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2016
    stonemuse said:

Stay classy Gary!!

Which is why we'll get a manager eventually even if we have to wait until the other clubs have had their pick.

• Options

colin1961 said:

Would imagine he as accepted the post before he went away, and as already sorted out his backroom staff and even spoke to one or two players while he as been away so when he returns next they can get stuck into the job ......

'imagine' so basically you havn't got a clue - I doubt it's even Slade
    The only Slade we get will be the band.

I'd prefer Slayer
    Who tf?!
  • Options
    That Gary Monk tweet is a fake.
  • Options
    edited June 2016

Stay classy Gary!!

@WeahsCousin on Twitter made that. Completely fake.
  • Options

1. Nathan Jones
    2. Herman Hreidarsson
    3. Mark Bowen (massive paycut, unfairly ditched by Curbs so probably no empathy with us otherwise top choice)

Bowen was about 36 when he left ?
  • Options

Stay classy Gary!!

Oh dear. When Cellino sees that he'll be sacked in a blink of an eye.
    Well sussed.
  • Options

Can you sign an email ?
    You sign the contract and scan it back via email.
  • Options

1. Nathan Jones
    2. Herman Hreidarsson

Bowen was replaced by someone who 2 and half years later was in the England team so I don't agree was unfairly ditched
  • Options
    JohnnyH2 said:

Can you sign an email ?
    You sign the contract and scan it back via email.
    Yes I suppose he could, if he's somewhere where's there's a scanner & the ability to upload it to a laptop etc.

All a bit cumbersome. (Apologies if I'm talking crap).
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    stonemuse said:

Stay classy Gary!!

I know, curse those unemployed people who want a job!
  • Options

stonemuse said:

Stay classy Gary!!

I know, curse those unemployed people hypocrites who want a job!
    Fixed it for you
  • Options

Surprised we weren't in for Clarke, well or he'd rather be an assistant somewhere else than manage us...

Assistant at a huge club in England's second city, former European cup winners, recent fa cup finalists, or club on the decline in league 1, not a hard choice.
  • Options
    DA9 said:

Surprised we weren't in for Clarke, well or he'd rather be an assistant somewhere else than manage us...

Assistant at a huge club in England's second city, former European cup winners, recent fa cup finalists, or club on the decline in league 1, not a hard choice.
    I've been really surprised his transition into management hasn't been more successful. He was apparently incredibly integral in Chelsea's early seasons under Mourinho. Chelsea came and trained at UCLA a couple times, and we'd go down and watch them, and the work they did on the training ground was impressive. Would have him in a heartbeat. But maybe assistant is more his calling.
  • Options
    Now supposedly reports in South Wales about Slade leaving Cardiff to join us. Seen on Twitter.
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Russell bleedin Slade. Urgh.
    He's just so...Leyton Orient (which is why Roly probably likes him, seeing as he's been trying to turn us into a feeder club with no aspiration for promotion or personality)
    Slade seems a nice bloke but a winner....hmmm
  • Options

stonemuse said:

Stay classy Gary!!

Which is why we'll get a manager eventually even if we have to wait until the other clubs have had their pick.

I think they are nearly all filled now
  • Options
    Dreaded the thought of Russell Slade but rather him than that tub of lard Evans
  • Options
    At this point I almost want them to appoint Nobby. Just for the sake of all the idiots complaining about Slade.