Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pope off?

Comments

• Options

Bye Popey.
    Wish you had stayed.
    Good Luck.

Has he gone?

I hate it when people post stuff like this and cant be bothered to post a link to back up their comment.
  • Options

Bye Popey.
    Wish you had stayed.
    Good Luck.

Has he gone?

I hate it when people post stuff like this and cant be bothered to post a link to back up their comment.
    http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/2/840194252?-11197:833:0
  • Options
    I never had confidence when Pope was in goal and never will (given his awful body language) - Henderson a far more accomplished keeper in my view.
  • Options

I never had confidence when Pope was in goal and never will (given his awful body language) - Henderson a far more accomplished keeper in my view.

Unfortunately, it's seems Forest are about to go for him...
  • Options
    I have one word to say:

Thuram
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Been told there's a 25% sell on to Bury Town, anyone know if this is correct?
  • Options

Been told there's a 25% sell on to Bury Town, anyone know if this is correct?

Could explain why we were desperate for over a million - any sell on would still leave us with arround £1m
  • Options
    Please dont call me an apologist, I think the idea that both Pope and Hendonwould be sold is the standard ridiculous of this regime, however...

Marko Dimitrov is still our player, is he not?
  • Options
    I'm sure managers used to drill into their team about Pope being dodgy. I beleive they used to say "Where there's Pope there Is hope" Take the money and run.
  • Options

Please dont call me an apologist, I think the idea that both Pope and Hendonwould be sold is the standard ridiculous of this regime, however...

Dimitrov has gone back to Alcorcon as far as i know.
  • Options

Nick Pope, along with the late season improvement in Fox, were the only success stories of last season.

FOX behave

Not long and the moaning can begin.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

He's not.
  • Options
    Sorry to see Nick go. Medical is on Monday.

He's been told that he will be their proper number two, as in they won't get a replacement number 1 should he get injured.

He's also been told he'll play all cup games.
  • Options
    Dmitrovic has been sold to Alcorcon.
  • Options
    Do we need another keeper? We can play rush goalie and stick another player up front.
  • Options
    Jackson in goal, as his legs have gone?.
    Steve Brown could be a cheaper option.
  • Options

Johnson is tall and shouts a lot.

Sorted

He could catch the ball in his gob,all mouth and very little action,and what there is of it is sloooow.
  • Options
    one less worry at free kicks and corners I suppose