Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Transfer rumours thread (DEADLINE DAY starts page 300)

Comments

• edited July 2016

Scoham said:
    Let him go, he is behind Pope, Henderson and dimitrovic (spelling) in the pecking order....
    I agree. We should just sign Dave Beasant or Mervyn Day.
  • Scoham said:
    Watch as KM signs Phillips up to a 6 year contract then heralds the deal as a sign of the Belgian's commitment to building a promotion winning team.
  • Scoham said:
    Genius by KM and RD, young Mitov will be number one for the first few games and then be sold on deadline day for an impressive couple of thousand. Then we can really utilise the academy as long as we don't play on a school night.
  • Scoham said:
    Jesus... Our decision to sell our Nigerian U14 Goalkeeping wonderkid to Bury sounds crazy at this rate!!

Do we still have that Brazilian goal scoring machine in our U14's too? (Or whatever level he was at)
  • cfgs said:

Scoham said:
    Genius by KM and RD, young Mitov will be number one for the first few games and then be sold on deadline day for an impressive couple of thousand. Then we can really utilise the academy as long as we don't play on a school night.
    It is actually a genius plan because we don't get International breaks in league 1 which reduces the number of mid week games. Therefore, our teenage heavy first team squad won't miss bed time
  • Sponsored links:

• Bet that's just what the locals were picturing last May when they won promotion back to the big time.... Good luck to them both but that's not going to set the Burnley fans pulses racing!
  • colthe3rd said:

I think people are overreacting slightly here. Disappointing yes but it has been on the cards for a while. Tbf people were also overreacting at the times when Elliot, Hamer and Button left and we've done a good enough job at replacing the. Something has to have been lined up as this was known about, so I'm not that concerned yet. There are a lot of decent keepers about at the moment.

Ben Roberts scouted and lined up the replacement for each of those. Where is he now? And who the fuck do we have instead?
  • I've just seen katrien at London Bridge station. My first thought was 'I would" then I realised who she was and I've now got sick in my mouth. Her train arrived and I had 10 seconds to think of a witty comment to make but my decision making was similar to Kevin lisbies when one on one with a keeper!!

Early for her isn't it?!?!
  • Sollied said:

I've just seen katrien at London Bridge station. My first thought was 'I would" then I realised who she was and I've now got sick in my mouth. Her train arrived and I had 10 seconds to think of a witty comment to make but my decision making was similar to Kevin lisbies when one on one with a keeper!!

Early for her isn't it?!?!
    Apologies for the non use of the c word and not pushing her in front of the train, I bottled it.

It is early for her but she has to sign the paperwork to get Roland £3.5m of transfer funds this morning. Bless her, she couldn't sleep last night due to the excitement
  • Sponsored links:

• I hate football.

I love football, especially the comedy show of England at a major tournament. What I hate is Roland and all he brings with him.
    Yes, wasnt it just absolutely fucking hilarious.

'Unique'.
  • Scoham said:
    Let him go, he is behind Pope, Henderson and dimitrovic (spelling) in the pecking order....
    LOL! Very good.
  • Check latest post on cafcpicks. Potential takeover?

Ed • 14 hours 32 minutes ago
    3 0
    Mr. Plumb, maybe this will give you cause for hope? This is from Colinthailand a couple of dyas ago:
    I pulled on to the rank at Orpington station where I have a couple of pals working, Orpington comes under the London borough of Bromley and is the most Southernly taxi rank I am allowed to work......second job who jumps in RIO FERDINAND.....Farnbrough park please mate, Rio looked very well and I said to him " Apart from England's performance how was Paris". He told me he had a great time with the other lads out there, we briefly discussed the favourites for the job of England manager, he asked me who I fancied , I told him I know it would never happen but " Your old boss would be my favourite" He laughed and said " Fergie would set us up to lose on purpose the scotch git"..............Rio had to get out of the cab to put a code into the first security gate and made sure the code was hidden from view, We then come to the house he had built for his mum and drove to the side of that where he had to get out and do the same thing with another code to open a security gate, when he got back in again I said to him " Anyway Rio I know nothing about football I'm a Charlton fan " he was quiet for a minute ,we pulled up outside his door and he got out and paid me with £1 tip he then said to me " I happen to know that by Christmas or the new year Charlton fans are going to be getting some very good news" I asked him if that meant he was buying the club ? He smiled and said " No but big big money is getting involved" ....I said " come on you can't leave me hanging like that ". Rio laughed and said " have a busy night mate and take care" We shook hands and he went inside..................Maybe something in that , who knows. If not, why would he say it?

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=cafcpicks&rls=com.microsoft:en-US:{referrer:source?}&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=1I7DSGP_enGB541&gfe_rd=cr&ei=gZuMV5z8GrLS8AeW8ZT4Bg&gws_rd=ssl
  • What a story that is. A whole new level of trolling.

Ed • 14 hours 32 minutes ago
    3 0
    Mr. Plumb, maybe this will give you cause for hope? This is from Colinthailand a couple of dyas ago:
    I pulled on to the rank at Orpington station where I have a couple of pals working, Orpington comes under the London borough of Bromley and is the most Southernly taxi rank I am allowed to work......second job who jumps in RIO FERDINAND.....Farnbrough park please mate, Rio looked very well and I said to him " Apart from England's performance how was Paris". He told me he had a great time with the other lads out there, we briefly discussed the favourites for the job of England manager, he asked me who I fancied , I told him I know it would never happen but " Your old boss would be my favourite" He laughed and said " Fergie would set us up to lose on purpose the scotch git"..............Rio had to get out of the cab to put a code into the first security gate and made sure the code was hidden from view, We then come to the house he had built for his mum and drove to the side of that where he had to get out and do the same thing with another code to open a security gate, when he got back in again I said to him " Anyway Rio I know nothing about football I'm a Charlton fan " he was quiet for a minute ,we pulled up outside his door and he got out and paid me with £1 tip he then said to me " I happen to know that by Christmas or the new year Charlton fans are going to be getting some very good news" I asked him if that meant he was buying the club ? He smiled and said " No but big big money is getting involved" ....I said " come on you can't leave me hanging like that ". Rio laughed and said " have a busy night mate and take care" We shook hands and he went inside..................Maybe something in that , who knows. If not, why would he say it?

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=cafcpicks&rls=com.microsoft:en-US:{referrer:source?}&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=1I7DSGP_enGB541&gfe_rd=cr&ei=gZuMV5z8GrLS8AeW8ZT4Bg&gws_rd=ssl
    Times like this I wish you could like and lol. Brilliant