Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Transfer rumours thread (DEADLINE DAY starts page 300)

Comments

• Oh to be a fly on Russell's shoulder!

Slade: 'Look, I'm only telling you what he said. Pearcey said "I don't like her gaffer. She looks like a squirrel. I don't like squirrels gaffer. They scare me". Straight up. That's what he said. He's in the car park now. Won't get out of his Aston until you've left the ground.'
  • Rudd isn't in Norwich squad today for their friendly.
  • Govern on Subs Bench.
  • So no Rudd / Thompson or Pearce in their respective squads today.

Ffs just get them in. Those three would significantly improve us.

Those three plus another striker (Simpson) and a creative midfielder. Yes, that would be better.
  • Also need Bauer fit to sit alonside Pearce asap. Novak - get a cast on him and get him on the pitch at Bury too.
  • I should know this but have we signed Foley, or is he still on trial?
  • Stewart said:

I should know this but have we signed Foley, or is he still on trial?

Rumours that he's signed but nothing offficial
  • Id take everything reams says with a bucket of salt
  • Sponsored links:

• Can't see many more, if any coming in. I reckon those early signings were hoodwinked, much like JBG was. Top 6 budget, aiming for promotion blah, blah.

Seriously, who would want to join this shambles?
  • Today's team looks like a U21 team. Truly shocking with one week to go.
  • Anyone recognise the bloke Katrien is talking to? Someone on Twitter said that a man in a club uniform reckons that she thinks we already have enough players.
  • Foley will hopefully sign. Moving well today.
  • If Meire thinks we already have enough players, not only is she deluded, but she can expect Slade to walk before the Bury game.
  • Anyone recognise the bloke Katrien is talking to? Someone on Twitter said that a man in a club uniform reckons that she thinks we already have enough players.

Bald bloke?
    She was talking to a bald bloke in the board room who looked like clem from the the football league tv show!
  • Slade and I'm guessing Nolan were fuming towards the end of the half. Ajose and Lookman look pretty miserable too.
  • Also someone who seems to be scouting Lookman and possibly Holmes-Dennis ...been making a lot of notes and filming them on is phone!
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2016

Anyone recognise the bloke Katrien is talking to? Someone on Twitter said that a man in a club uniform reckons that she thinks we already have enough players.

If that is true, then it clearly contradicts Slade's view. And just remind me precisely what Meire knows about football?

This won't end well.
  • Russell .... Do yourself a favour and walk away now whilst your dignity, pride and reputation are still in tact. NightMeire and Duchatelet are going to bring you down.
  • The team are playing well and have levelled the score. Crofts.
  • edited July 2016
  • Better second half , slightly more creativity and more pace this 45...
  • edited July 2016
  • I keep thinking there are rumours, unfortunately, some of you are on the wrong thread
  • Penalties looming.

Get Nicky Bailey in on an emergency loan.
  • ross1 said:

I keep thinking there are rumours, unfortunately, some of you are on the wrong thread

Whoops.
  • Whoops