Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Transfer rumours thread (DEADLINE DAY starts page 300)

Comments

• _MrDick said:

My prediction for this week ... There will be no new signings.

Don't be so optimistic.
    But there will be outgoings.
  • _MrDick said:

My prediction for this week ... There will be no new signings.

Don't be so optimistic.
    But there will be outgoings.
    I think this is exactly it, until Lookman or another valued player is sold no-one else will be coming in.
  • Think it's possible that Harriot might be part of the Wigan deal for Pearce.
  • The ever reliable Football Rumours site is saying that Charlton are set to swoop for Brad Walker from Hartlepool.

Just saying.
  • The ever reliable Football Rumours site is saying that Charlton are set to swoop for Brad Walker from Hartlepool.

Just saying.

At least it's a proper rumour. All excited now.
  • Slade said in the interview after Saturdays game that two deals in next 48 hours and one seemed a goalkeeper. They are also spinning plates on others.
  • Sponsored links:

• Why can't we sign people with no strings attached? Why is it always one good guy in, but one out? Yes Pearce would make us better but alongside Tex or Bauer. Not Johnson. Or as the poster above says - losing Harriott shouldn't be the compromise.
  • Slade to go b4 Sat

I hope that's a joke nla ?
  • Slade to go b4 Sat

Wouldn't be surprised in the slightest.
  • You just know the lack of signings is going to be blamed on low season ticket sales.
    If Slade goes before Bury they might as well fold CAFC.
    What's the plan then? Give Luzon another go? KM named manager?
  • Valley11 said:

You just know the lack of signings is going to be blamed on low season ticket sales.

That can't wait to give Nobby Vinegar the gig - he'll be in next.
  • Valley11 said:

You just know the lack of signings is going to be blamed on low season ticket sales.

The Belgians are here to take the p*** out of us, they done that very well by appointing Fraeye.
    Bring the f***** back as assistant to the Ujpest dude, that'll be a hoot.

They won't go British twice
  • Sponsored links:

• Why can't we sign people with no strings attached? Why is it always one good guy in, but one out? Yes Pearce would make us better but alongside Tex or Bauer. Not Johnson. Or as the poster above says - losing Harriott shouldn't be the compromise.

Way of life in any club nowadays. Books have to be balanced.

Harriot not showing any ability to score or make goals in the friendlies so far.

Isnt this guy unemployed??
  • Why is there a shortage of money ? Is Duchatelet & Meire sticking to a league one break even point out of priniciple, even though it is detrimental to the business & any chance of promotion. When does that approach stop, when Charlton is in League 2, Conference ?

I am very sick of Charlton being a living experiment for Duchatelet's failed football strategies & business theories. The inevitable sale of the club can't come soon enough.
  • Just remember we do have a top 6 budget , shame it's mostly being spent on players wages that have been loaned out to other clubs
  • if I didn't like RD and KM so much I'd think they were deliberately trying to make life as difficult as possible for Russell ;-)
  • barstool said:

Slade said in the interview after Saturdays game that two deals in next 48 hours and one seemed a goalkeeper. They are also spinning plates on others.

The spinning plates malarkey is very risky, we haven't got enough for a full dinner service as it is ffs.
  • Why can't we have a CEO with no strings attached?

Unless attached to her neck!!