Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Transfer rumours thread (DEADLINE DAY starts page 300)

Comments

• Ive just skipped 108 pages of this, have I missed anything?
  • edited July 2016
    Stig said:

Ive just skipped 108 pages of this, have I missed anything?

Only that we've still not signed a keeper.....or anybody else. Don't worry though, Russell isn't too concerned.
    It's all going to be ok.
  • edited July 2016
    Russell is concerned though and rightly so, however only an idiot would have believed that he would have had any influence on players leaving, not necessarily who comes in, as I believe that so far all incoming players have been his,

But this is meire at her absolute c###tish best

Slade knows he has made a mistake coming here and I fully expect him to walk away very soon.
  • cafc4life said:

Just been told were looking to sign Ricardo Vaz Te and Frank Moussa this week . After yesterday's game Katrien has realised we are short and really wants to go for it now , she feels these will be a real sign of intent to prove to us fans their commitment . Watch this space

Yep I've heard the same. Getting a couple of real genuine Charlton legends back will definitely get the fans back on the side of the regime.
  • Great news of true. Ricardo vaz te has to be one of my all time favourite players.

Not so sure about Frank to be frank.
  • Both have new clubs, thankfully
  • edited July 2016
    Feed the Moose, feed the Moose, feed the Moose and he will........................Damn!
  • Both have new clubs, thankfully

Ohhhh such a pity
  • Sponsored links:

• Oh well I'm totally not gong to renew my season tickets now.
  • Great news of true. Ricardo vaz te has to be one of my all time favourite players.

Not so sure about Frank to be frank.

And mine. His performance at Bristol City being the highlight....
  • edited July 2016
  • edited July 2016
    Our only remotely creative midfielder gone to a network club, who will no doubt be technically be paying absolutely none of his wages.
  • According to the article, they are only renting him for a year
  • Sponsored links:

• Still good news. Proper rubbish gone, I'd rather not be paying for him though.
  • J BLOCK said:

Ceballos has unfortunately been injured, there's a player in there and we have next to no creative midfielders, disappointed he's gone.

Agreed, looked good early last season, but after breaking his foot it's clear something went wrong. Maybe his attitude, maybe that, like so many others, he just never got back to full fitness. Remember he was thrown in against Colchester after having only 45 minutes of U21 football.
  • I presume that makes it four loans we have negotiated where we pay part of their wages, you have to admit KM is good
  • edited July 2016
    RS has had Ceballos for all of pre season and hardly played him, so obviously doesn't rate him. Hasn't got the properties for life in L1.
  • Ceballos loaned for the year. So he can come back to help us in The Championship League Two next season.
  • edited July 2016
    Ceballos is another in a long list of odd signings by the regime.
    Looked on paper to be a hugely promising at first but has ended up playing a handful of games and being loaned out.
    Such a weird way to run a business.
  • 2 years left on his deal.

Another player we are paying to play for somebody else. Keep up the good work Katrien.