Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Transfer rumours thread (DEADLINE DAY starts page 300)

Comments

• The most impressive thing about ceballos was that photo with Texaira where he looked fit. Expensive luxury euro player better suited to the lower half of the Spanish division than anywhere else
  • edited July 2016
    To fans: 'change of policy'

Meanwhile: Moves Charlton player for nothing to other club.
  • He looked lively against Welling but was absolute dross against Bromley (I'm struggling to think of a worse individual performance from a Charlton player I've seen recently, even 5 yard passes were intercepted).

I'm willing to trust the decision makers on this one. It's not one I'm gutted about.
  • Ceballos = Not a loss
  • I'm just impressed how KM offered to take the photo herself, she seems happy.
  • You do wonder if Slade is already at 'the budget' therefore to get anyone in he has to send one out.

RD is clearly a tight a$$ and just like before with his 'break even' model he's still trying, just this time the budget is considerably less due to league 1, tv money, lower gates etc.

I wouldn't be surprised to see more go out on loan, please god let it be RoJo....... sadly expect it'll be Tex and Lookman (probably sold).
  • edited July 2016
    Oh FFS - the definition of disappointment is seeing 30 odd posts in less than an hour and none are related to incoming players.
  • Sponsored links:

• SDAddick said:

WHY DO I KEEP OPENING THIS THREAD?!?!?!

OCTRTD?
  • Davo55 said:

Ceballos = Not a loss

This.

Let's hope they dont have him on corners.
  • edited July 2016
    How do we know we are paying these players wages? I understand that's most often the case when a youngster is loaned from a Prem club to a lower league, but how do we know who's paying what when we loan our players out? Just speculation?
  • Did we ever find out who was being met at the airport?
  • limeygent said:

How do we know we are paying these players wages? I understand that's most often the case when a youngster is loaned from a Prem club to a lower league, but how do we know who's paying what when we loan our players out? Just speculation?

Watt earns 8k plus a week, hearts' highest paid player last season was captain Osman Sow on under 3k, Hearts will not be paying him anywhere near 8k !
  • Ceballos isn't a massive loss in terms of quality, although we have never seen him after a run of games. He is a loss in terms of numbers though and that is not what this squad needs.

With a few more injuries we will struggle to have enough players to have a full bench, including the kids.

Predict Foley signing in the next couple of days and then not much else. Maybe(please God) RD is selling everyone to sell after all?
  • goalie on loan, foley full time (2 from 5).

Remaining 3 probably on season long loan which JUST ISNT GOOD ENOUGH.
  • limeygent said:

Did we ever find out who was being met at the airport?

Mr Bean. He's our new Director of Football
  • Sponsored links:

• limeygent said:

Because we are run by an incompetent useless bunch of Belgian twats!
    The question was:- How do you know (or anyone else!) we are paying these players wages?

Answer:- You don't!
  • I have a horrible feeling that this lack of signings is exactly what some on Twitter are saying. Slade has said he wants particular players, KM offering him only Network players to which Slade is saying no. Ergo they are at a stalemate and no players coming in.

You'd hope that KM wouldn't honestly believe this team as it stands is one to take us back up. If she does then she is more delusional than any of us ever thought. The other theory is that she is not allowing players to come in to stick 2 fingers up the fans who hate her. Or and here is the real unrealistic theory, we are trying to sign players, getting turned down, being priced out or we will actually make signings soon. The last one sounds crazy when you say it out loud :-)
  • I wonder how much money they have waisted in 2 years by buying unsuitable players, not to mention the low or non existant fees received for players transfered our, must be a good few million.
  • Essex_Al said:

limeygent said:

Because we are run by an incompetent useless bunch of Belgian twats!
    The question was:- How do you know (or anyone else!) we are paying these players wages?

Answer:- You don't!
    Because no other club would match the contracts they all got from Meire, which is also why they only go on loan.
    There could be an element of truth in that, but you're not telling me the loaning club are paying nothing, therefore we are freeing up money for incoming signings!
  • Possibly but we are still likely to be paying more than if we had never had them on the books, overall a negative.
  • 1. How many players have left the squad since the end of the last season. I mean everyone, loans etc. Interesting to compare numbers.

2. Where is RCC?

3. Where is Lapsie

4. Where is the young lad who was our first signing of the summer?