Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Transfer rumours thread (DEADLINE DAY starts page 300)

Comments

• Thanks fir the memories Nabby, at least you scored our solitary goal against Palarse at Sellout in the League Cup last season.
  • That link doesn't work for me, not found the error message says.

But like Naby and his mojo, naby and the correct position to take up, naby and the quality we paid for and have now pisses up the wall on loaning him out.

Pretty one sided purchase :(
  • Cousins to Brighton on a 4 year deal just read on Twitter ?
  • I tried again to find the Tony Watt comment from the 30 minutes. I jumped around a bit and got very cross with Murray but could not find the exact words on Watt.
    Many one a bit more diligent/less inclined to their sleep?
  • Enjoying this new era when every transfer rumour is of all our players falling over themselves racing for the exit.
  • Pope to Burnley for 500k according to the current bun
  • Pope, Cousins, and Vetakele. The spine I had hoped we would keep. Can't see many rushing out to buy season tickets. Very depressing.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited June 2016

I tried again to find the Tony Watt comment from the 30 minutes. I jumped around a bit and got very cross with Murray but could not find the exact words on Watt.

It's in an SLP article somewhere but all Slade said was that Watt did well at Cardiff, he knows he's recovering from an injury and that he'll be back for pre-season.
  • Definitely
    an appropriate missing apostrophe!
  • Enjoying this new era when every transfer rumour is of all our players falling over themselves racing for the exit.

Well Slade said we were talking to Premier League and Championship managers, he forgot to add it was about our players.
  • What happened to the move to Belgium last week? I'm guessing the word medical is a big factor and is why he will end up on loan somewhere for a year

• It's in an SLP article somewhere but all Slade said was that Watt did well at Cardiff, he knows he's recovering from an injury and that hell will be back for pre-season.

I am sure hell will be back pre-season
  • I tried again to find the Tony Watt comment from the 30 minutes. I jumped around a bit and got very cross with Murray but could not find the exact words on Watt.

It's in an SLP article somewhere but all Slade said was that Watt did well at Cardiff, he knows he's recovering from an injury and that hell will be back for pre-season.
    When can we let it loose?
  • colin1961 said:

Brighton won't

Redrobo said:

Pope, Cousins, and Vetakele. The spine I had hoped we would keep. Can't see many rushing out to buy season tickets. Very depressing.

The spine you sure ??
    Yup. Plus our two CH.
  • agim said:

Pope to Burnley for 500k according to the current bun

'No player will be leaving on the cheap.'

Brussels Slade, two days ago.
  • Sponsored links:

• cfgs said:

colin1961 said:

Brighton won't

Redrobo said:

Pope, Cousins, and Vetakele. The spine I had hoped we would keep. Can't see many rushing out to buy season tickets. Very depressing.

The spine you sure ??
    Yeah you are right, it is lucky we still have Jackson.
    Yeah they're leaving now they weren't good enough anyway
  • Scoham said:

cfgs said:

colin1961 said:

Brighton won't

Redrobo said:

The spine you sure ??
    Yeah you are right, it is lucky we still have Jackson.
    Yeah they're leaving now they weren't good enough anyway
    Exactly and most are making bad decisions about where they are going to as well.
  • edited June 2016
    Ben18 said:

colin1961 said:

shirty5 said:
    Cull wrong word , there will be a number of players leaving mainly because of the wage structure now in operation in league one plus you need to freshen things up it there will be a number coming in , Slade wants a squad around 22/25 with some of the best young players o clouded in that .....
    There a few on big wages Vetokele and Gudmunsson alone will most likey save you appox 35k per week ...Cousins as well just selling them 3 should clear the loses from relegation

Highlighted the other wrong words
    A bit childish considering Colin is by no means the only person on this forum who makes grammatical errors.
  • Redrobo said:

Hardly surprising, and this is only the start.

Gudmundsson and Lookman will soon follow.

• Ben18 said:

colin1961 said:

shirty5 said:
    Cull wrong word , there will be a number of players leaving mainly because of the wage structure now in operation in league one plus you need to freshen things up it there will be a number coming in , Slade wants a squad around 22/25 with some of the best young players o clouded in that .....
    There a few on big wages Vetokele and Gudmunsson alone will most likey save you appox 35k per week ...Cousins as well just selling them 3 should clear the loses from relegation

A bit childish considering Colin is by no means the only person on this forum who makes grammatical errors.
    But Colin/Bexley writes like a five year old when he feels like it. It's a part of his wumming.

Look at his posts on ITTV as well.
  • Ben18 said:

colin1961 said:

shirty5 said:

But Colin/Bexley writes like a five year old when he feels like it. It's a part of his wumming.

Look at his posts on ITTV as well.
    And I only highlighted the wrong words, as he had called 'Cull' the wrong word.
  • Vetokele? Is that the fella referred to as VeNtokele by our number one fan Tricky Dicky who considered standing on the North Bank?