Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Transfer rumours thread (DEADLINE DAY starts page 300)

Comments

• sammy391 said:

Naby Sarr to red star 93 (French league 2)

:smile: Mugs
  • edited June 2016
    Exactly! To be fair, Colin's points in the context of a step up to Brighton, QPR and/or Villa are fair tbh. Cousins would have been an asset for us in league 1, but his flaws may hold him back as he moves up a level in terms of club.
  • sammy391 said:

I will drive him there myself!!!
  • Dizzle said:

sammy391 said:

Not if it's a loan deal & we're paying his wages. Yet another player that we've paid dosh for who plays for someone else.
  • Yeah ift that's a permanent seat for Sarr, I'm available to drive him right now and pretty much any time (barring unexpected funerals from close family), no worries Naby.
  • Sponsored links:

• Dizzle said:

sammy391 said:

Not if it's a loan deal & we're paying his wages. Yet another player that we've paid dosh for who plays for someone else.
    No club in their right mind is going to pay a transfer fee for Naby Sarr. Cut our losses and get him out.
  • Dizzle said:

sammy391 said:

True. Forgot about loans.

Now I look the mug
  • JBG has asked to leave how do people know that
  • dallas said:

JBG has asked to leave how do people know that

Was it Colin who suggested it? As we all know he's in the know you know
  • Few fans on there mentioning getting Ince or someone in exchange. Would be a decent deal for us if that's the case.

Probably mince in return, Katrien will be making the burgers herself from now on to save money
  • Cannot wait to hear about all the 'exchange' deals we will be doing that will actually never happen.

This is not football manager.
  • I can imagine a loan deal covering around half his wages and a tenth of his purchase price. Good business.

Russell, can you ask Katrien to stop with the external phone calls?
  • Sponsored links:

• Charlton are leading the race for former Huddersfield midfielder Duane Holmes. #cafc #htafc #pompey #barnsleyfc

By all accounts, a decent player. Andy Hughes rates him.

I was told he is average
  • dallas said:

JBG has asked to leave how do people know that

It was on Twitter somewhere
  • Redhenry said:

Charlton are leading the race for former Huddersfield midfielder Duane Holmes. #cafc #htafc #pompey #barnsleyfc

I was told he is average

22 appearances in 3 years for Huddersfield ?
  • Redhenry said:

Charlton are leading the race for former Huddersfield midfielder Duane Holmes. #cafc #htafc #pompey #barnsleyfc

I was told he is average

Yep, just the experience we need
  • Redhenry said:

I was told he is average

Exactly, I was rold he is an average league 1 player. Hope that's wrong though.
  • edited June 2016
    Redhenry said:

/blockquote>

22 games in 3 seasons.

Fits the bill perfectly, nothing has changed.
  • Dizzle said:

sammy391 said:

Don't say that, you'll scare them off.
  • Has something gone wrong with quotes or does it just so happen we have had a string of comments from people who can't figure out how to do it?