Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Transfer rumours thread (DEADLINE DAY starts page 300)

Comments

• Save me hunting for the current Squad list... Is Ollie Muldoon still with the club?

I know there were some on here who said they really rated him when he was coming through. IIRC he had a hard time with injuries last year after a decent spell at Gillingham the year before. I think he has one year left to run on his deal, has anyone seen anything that indicates he's ready to make the step up? He's 21, so now would be about the time.
  • edited June 2016
    Cousins to Brighton, praps.

http://the72.co.uk/57096/seagulls-are-swooping-for-jordan-cousins/

I see Josh Staunton has signed for Dagenham. He's their tenth signing. And we're still hoping for our first.

Not a transfer rumour but Phil Parkinson is the new Bolton manager.
  • As the window doesn't officially open until 1st July and the Euros are on - wouldn't expect too much to happen until after 10th July. Guess talks might go on 'behind the scenes' but not much will leak out.
  • Vincenzo said:

I see Josh Staunton has signed for Dagenham. He's their tenth signing. And we're still hoping for our first.

Don't forget we signed Yamfam or whatever his name is. I bet that's cheered you up no end
  • Vincenzo said:

But they were relegated and have to rebuild unlike...... Oh

Is the Parky to Bolton deal confirmed?
  • Vincenzo said:

No but it is one of those everyone knows it's going to happen but until it's on the official site scenarios that will happen very soon
  • Vincenzo said:

No but it is one of those everyone knows it's going to happen but until it's on the official site scenarios that will happen very soon
    So a done deal like Chris Wilder then : - )
  • Vincenzo said:

So a done deal like Chris Wilder then : - )
    Exactly

• Sponsored links:

• Said it before Stephen Dawson is a player Slade has put the feelers out on
  • A player he knows
  • Joke club Bolton. Fancy not having sorted a manager yet. Some club, huh.
  • colin1961 said:

Good player also he might go back to Cardiff wages permitting for Le Fondre or Eion Doyle .... Both returned to Cardiff from loan deals and most likey available .

Would be more than happy with either of those two
  • Valley11 said:

Le Fondre's record at this level is very good. He knows Slade (nice to have a manager who actually knows what these type of players can do!) and probably has a base this way from his Reading days.
    Could be our SWP of this League 2 season.

Same with Eoin Doyle... Hasnt quite worked out at Cardiff but he was banging them in for Chesterfield before his move
  • edited June 2016

colin1961 said:

Good player also he might go back to Cardiff wages permitting for Le Fondre or Eion Doyle .... Both returned to Cardiff from loan deals and most likey available .

Would be more than happy with either of those two
    To be honest, not a bad shout whatsoever..

Le Fondre hasn't done much since his time at Reading and is out of contract in 2017. Could be available, maybe a loan with a view to a permanent deal if we were to somehow get promoted.

Doyle has only really had one proper good season at Chesterfield where he got his move to Cardiff. Haven't exactly seen too much of him but Slade would know more. Could be worth a go.

With Cardiff aiming for promotion, I don't think neither would be in their plans too much to really stay at Cardiff long term.

All theoretical however, I don't think we would get either, but would be nice to if we did.
  • Valley11 said:

Le Fondre's record at this level is very good. He knows Slade (nice to have a manager who actually knows what these type of players can do!) and probably has a base this way from his Reading days.
    Could be our SWP of this League 1 season.

Strangely, League One is the only level Le Fondre hasn't played at. By all accounts has done well in the Premier League, Championship and in League Two scoring goals for fun. Would be a great signing in League One however, probably get 25 if we played to his strengths.
  • Sponsored links:

• Redrobo said:

Joke club Bolton. Fancy not having sorted a manager yet. Some club, huh.

They had a club to sell first, unlike us unfortunately.
  • edited June 2016
    colin1961 said:

Seen him a few times a bit in and out really

Vincenzo said:

Bit late already posted this
    Don't normally comment on anything Colin posts as I know he's a wum and I don't let him bother me as much as some people seem to, but I have to say, that actually made me chuckle. Fair play Colin.
  • colin1961 said:

i love how authoritative they are getting col, really adding weight to the nonsense
  • I really don't see us getting players like ALF and Doyle. Hope I'm wrong but I can't see it.
  • edited June 2016
    colin1961 said:

Seen him a few times a bit in and out really

Vincenzo said:

Bit late already posted this
    That's probably one of the most genuinely funny comments I have seen for a while om this site, from ole Col here.

What's just as funny is all the people he has 'whooshed' and are taking the bait and getting their knickers in a twist.
  • Redrobo said:

Joke club Bolton. Fancy not having sorted a manager yet. Some club, huh.

They had a club to sell first, unlike us unfortunately.
    maybe, maybe not
  • 5'9

Has had goal every two games spells but only 3 in last championship campaign.

Real first name is Glenville though so gets my vote.
  • Simeon Jackson any good in league one?