Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Transfer rumours thread (DEADLINE DAY starts page 300)

Comments

• edited August 2016
    Magennis up front with Ajose and Novak attacking midfielder solves 2 problems. Midfield of Holmes, Croft, Novak, Lookman. Silly me, that is an attacking formation. Magennis on bench
  • So we bid 100k, they said no, we pulled out and then went back in with a 300k bid.

By all accounts we had a second bid of £200,000 rejected as well
  • Lookmans replacement. 3 midfielders short.
  • So we bid 100k, they said no, we pulled out and then went back in with a 300k bid.

That was one brilliant Negotiating Skills course that Katie went on!
  • Adds to the strength in depth so can't complain. Pointless addition if we don't get some energy and forward momentum in midfield.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2016
    Scoham said:

Colin confirms move for Magennis on his Twitter account.

Great way for Colin fans to stay in touch.

He's got some interesting "likes" on there!
  • Magennis...thoroughly unimpressed. No doubt will be our 3rd choice goalie and be played out on the wing.

Hope to be proved wrong but it feels like 300k wasted at the mo. Time will tell.
  • Quick Twitter search tells me that Louis Thompson sat with the Swindon fans in their away game at QPR tonight.

That's the end of that one then.
  • Quick Twitter search tells me that Louis Thompson sat with the Swindon fans in their away game at QPR tonight.

That's the end of that one then.

Unless of course he's currently in London signing for us and decided to get a game in?!
  • We offered

Then 200k
    Then 275k plus up to 25k in add ons from the rumours I've seen here and on Twitter.
  • Ben18 said:

Scoham said:

Go on colin you kinky devil

• edited August 2016
    Can't believe we paid anything like that. We bid 75k and the club said it was 100k initially
  • Oh totally agree ajose needs central midfield control and movement.

That has to be primary targets left, pace and creation across the middle of the park.
  • Sponsored links:

• I would imagine it's closer to being 275k including add-ons
  • Ben18 said:

Scoham said:

Haha just had a look. Not what I was expecting!
  • His goal record with Aberdeen was horrendous . Are we meant to be grateful to the Belgians for this ? Of course, he deserves several games to prove himself and he will have my support
  • This is yet another dud signing by Slade. How many more will he be allowed before he is shown the door? He is also a dud !!!
  • But he's our dud. Ahhh.
  • edited August 2016
    So excited. IF I still had a foreskin I would pull it up over my head and jump up and down in it squealing with delight...

Sorry it's the shrooms!
  • Now that would be one large foreskin. Unless your foreskin was in some way attached to your chin.
  • Can foreskin play centre mid, box to box
  • Magennis, Christ. He reminds me of myself, tries hard and gives his all bless him but in terms of technical ability, L1 is pushing it for him. A goal to him is a rarity.