Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Transfer rumours thread (DEADLINE DAY starts page 300)

Comments

• Just seen pictures of Bradley Dack entering The Valley

Hey, a rumours a rumour, now let's all blow this out of proportion in true CL style.
  • There is zip chance of us signing Dack but I bet everyone that reads the above has just a glimmer of hope.
  • Scoham said:

Simon Moore signs for Sheff Utd and Tom Adeyemi signs for Rotherham, that's two we won't be signing.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37122670

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37125554

Are we now doing players we won't be signing?

That's going to be a f***ing long list.
  • I just saw Kevin De Bruyne there too . What a double signing that will be .

Idiot
  • cafc4life said:

I just saw Kevin De Bruyne there too . What a double signing that will be .

Idiot

Jesus, we've re-signed Greg Shields!!!
  • Bit harsh on Matt. T is a rumours thread
  • Sponsored links:

• I never been one for Rumours BUT Bradley Dack was left out of the Gillingham team on Saturday because of a possible move to........
  • I never been one for Rumours BUT Bradley Dack was left out of the Gillingham team on Saturday because of a possible move to........

He was injured.
    http://www.kentonline.co.uk/medway/sport/dack-hopes-to-return-100742/
  • There is absolutely no chance of signing Dack, he's been touted to Palace, Reading and Celtic for £2.5m
  • With gillingham refusing £2m for him last year and him in a newish 4 year contract according to Wikipedia.

• If Roland was happy to pay £1.8m for Naby Sarr, maybe he'll be happy to pay around the same for a player who he's been convinced will next year be bought by Prem club for £10m ?

Anyway, back to the real world.

• Dack has been injured. The asking price is 3m BTW. Rangers had a 2m plus add ons turned down early last week. Scally is citing the Kemar Roofe deal as the reason why he won't take any less than 3m.

We won't be paying that and as I've said several times before, even if we were he won't sign for us.
  • OK. Two things here. As has been proven (on numerous occasions) the power all lies with the players. Bradley Dack comes from Greenwich, so Charlton MAY be the move he wants, and is forcing through a transfer...

HOWEVER, not much point being at The Valley, if the manager is at the training ground. (Seen watching the U23s)

Also, I wouldn't know Bradley Dack if he came up to me in the street, and asked directions.

So, there MAY be something to this. But probably not...
  • I thought it was Khmer Rouge
  • OK. Two things here. As has been proven (on numerous occasions) the power all lies with the players. Bradley Dack comes from Greenwich, so Charlton MAY be the move he wants, and is forcing through a transfer...

HOWEVER, not much point being at The Valley, if the manager is at the training ground. (Seen watching the U23s)

Also, I wouldn't know Bradley Dack if he came up to me in the street, and asked directions.

So, there MAY be something to this. But probably not...

Trust me. He will never sign for us.
  • Sponsored links:

• There are two problems with this rumour:

1. Scally wants at least £3m for him. RD won't pay that.
    2. Dack will want a Championship move, if any.
  • There are two problems with this rumour:

1. Scally wants at least £3m for him. RD won't pay that.
    2. Dack will want a Championship move, if any.

3. He'd stay at Gillingham if we were the only option.
  • Why does he hate us? Surely it can't be because we released him, what else happened?
  • Why does he hate us? Surely it can't be because we released him, what else happened?

It has been done to death on here. It isn't the fact that he was released it is how the club went about it.
  • Remember playing against him when he was 16 and never gave him a kick......now the truth is our team's average height was about 6ft 2 and Dack and his teams average age was about 16 and the stoke city of Sunday league prevailed.

It has been done to death on here. It isn't the fact that he was released it is how the club went about it.
    He needs to grow up then, different club, different personnel. If Charlton offered him a silly offer and you're saying he'd reject it based on how things were handled years ago, the geezers bonkers.
  • J BLOCK said:

Why does he hate us? Surely it can't be because we released him, what else happened?

He needs to grow up then, different club, different personnel. If Charlton offered him a silly offer and you're saying he'd reject it based on how things were handled years ago, the geezers bonkers.
    The person involved is still at the club.

He is bitter against the person who released him?