Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Transfer rumours thread (DEADLINE DAY starts page 300)

Comments

• Why does he hate us? Surely it can't be because we released him, what else happened?

It has been done to death on here. It isn't the fact that he was released it is how the club went about it.
    Great half answer, can you enlighten us further?
  • edited August 2016
    Dazzler21 said:

Why does he hate us? Surely it can't be because we released him, what else happened?

It has been done to death on here. It isn't the fact that he was released it is how the club went about it.
    Great half answer, can you enlighten us further?
    Allegedly, it was out of an aircraft door at 3,000ft without a parachute... No wonder that lad's pissed (AND only 5ft 3in tall)
  • J BLOCK said:

Why does he hate us? Surely it can't be because we released him, what else happened?

He needs to grow up then, different club, different personnel. If Charlton offered him a silly offer and you're saying he'd reject it based on how things were handled years ago, the geezers bonkers.
    Yes because the current personnel are so lovely

• Also, I wouldn't know Bradley Dack if he came up to me in the street, and asked directions.

What if he waddled up and said his Sat Nav was broken and he was trying to get to Sparrows Lane from Preistfield and had BD on his sweatshirt?

No?...... Likewise

• You could get banned for that....
  • Sponsored links:

• Rossman92 said:

J BLOCK said:

He needs to grow up then, different club, different personnel. If Charlton offered him a silly offer and you're saying he'd reject it based on how things were handled years ago, the geezers bonkers.
    Quite. Besides we're in league 1 as well, I should imagine he has his sights set slightly higher than a division he is already playing it.

Still I'm sure in a few weeks we will still have somebody posting on here asking why he won't sign for us.
  • Rossman92 said:

J BLOCK said:

Quite. Besides we're in league 1 as well, I should imagine he has his sights set slightly higher than a division he is already playing it.

Still I'm sure in a few weeks we will still have somebody posting on here asking why he won't sign for us.
    Dunno Jose Fonte left Crystal Palace (Championship) for Southampton (League One).

Although that isnt a great example...

Palace = Shit hole / Southampton = Run properly and on the up / Charlton = Cant organise piss up in a brewery
  • edited August 2016

Rossman92 said:

J BLOCK said:

Dunno Jose Fonte left Crystal Palace (Championship) for Southampton (League One).

Palace = Shit hole / Southampton = Run properly and on the up / Charlton = Cant organise piss up in a brewery
    Ritchie left Bournemouth for Newcastle too
  • Rossman92 said:

J BLOCK said:

Ritchie left Bournemouth for Newcastle too
    I think in the long term that was probably the right thing to do.
  • Bradley Dack is a really, really good player. He'd be a fantastic signing. That would be a massive statement of intent as in players like him, Pearce, Ajose we'd arguably be signing players who are better than what we had in the Championship last season, which would bode well for next season if we went up.
  • Sponsored links:

• From Sky Sports

BRIGHTON KEEN ON DACK

We understand Brighton are interested in signing Gillingham‘s Bradley Dack.

The attacking midfielder scored 15 goals in all competitions for Gillingham last season.
  • Alan Nixon ‏@reluctantnicko 8m8 minutes ago
    Hull City getting busy. Bid in for rising star striker. And serious move for Prem midfielder. Plus a keeper. Somebody leaving?
  • Alan Nixon ‏@reluctantnicko 8m8 minutes ago
    Hull City getting busy. Bid in for rising star striker. And serious move for Prem midfielder. Plus a keeper. Somebody leaving?

And that means its to do with us because...?
  • Lookman?
  • SexyDave said:

Lookman?

Because he's the only rising star striker... Who is Alan Nixon?
  • edited August 2016
    Despite what Dack has supposed to have said about not wanting to play for us again, money talks. It's a short career and if you can fill your boots.............. Oh hang on a minute this is Latrien doing the negotiating so your guess is as good as mine :open_mouth: .
  • Dack to Hull
  • Back to Hull

No thanks.