Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Transfer rumours thread (DEADLINE DAY starts page 300)

Comments

• cfgs said:

Jesus reading some of these posts on here at 9.15 is awful. I have never known such a bunch of miserable and negative blokes in all my life.

The fact is the club are going to be working on these deals with options one and two, they will also be mindful that a club may come in for Lookman and then we have to change direction in terms of a loan or permanent deal.

If you are going to have a moan FFS leave it until tomorrow. What happens happens lets just wait and see,

Whilst you are correct and that today may well be the best Deadline day ever for CAFC supporters (very little competition there) the track record of KM and Roly states we will probably sell them Lookman for a packet of Werther's Originals.
    There is nothing but rumors at this moment in time. Nothing is coming from any other teams forum or local media. It appears that RC is doing his bit to get his twitter up on transfer deadline day.
    It is a rumours thread
    But you take it as gospel. You should have a power cut for the next 13 and half hours. How you going to get through the day.

Come to think of it how are we going to cope if you are like this at 9.30.
    Just back to thread after a cup of hours away doing DIY. See you couldn't keep away though.

I think we should speak to CAFC Player and propose that in the January transfer deadline day we have a live feed with Large Addick outside Sparrows Lane. Now that would be entertaining.

As long as I can drape a North Korean flag across the entrance I'm up for it
  • Laddick01 said:

And the James Henry rumour has even made a return. Would be happy with that.
    From Cawley on Twitter btw.

That would signal a Lookman sale
  • Laddick01 said:

Wouldn't be so sure. Thought we were after a winger and CM today anyway.
  • Laddick01 said:

Why? He's a right winger who can also play as an attacking midfielder. What would signal a Lookman sale is the acceptance of an offer from a club for Ademola Lookman
  • Henry would be a fantastic signing.
  • sammy391 said:

James Henry may be on the move- Charlton and Bolton interested

thought Bolton had a transfer embargo ?
  • I'm telling you, no one will take on Teixeira's wages.

He'll stay.
  • Sponsored links:

• Laddick01 said:

Bolton are under transfer embargo ?
  • Dazzler21 said:

I'm telling you, no one will take on Teixeira's wages.

He'll stay.

If he stays i do hope we actually play him. Considering we have 4 top quality CB's in Bauer Pearce Konsa and Tex it may be worth RS trying out a 532 formation with wingbacks to utilise at least 3 of these per game?
  • sammy391 said:

James Henry may be on the move- Charlton and Bolton interested

thought Bolton had a transfer embargo ?
    A transfer embargo is not actually a transfer embargo! What you cannot do is sign players onto salaries that exceed £10k a week. Good to know that they think Henry is on less than that!
  • edited August 2016
    sam3110 said:

Laddick01 said:

Why? He's a right winger who can also play as an attacking midfielder. What would signal a Lookman sale is the acceptance of an offer from a club for Ademola Lookman
    How can you fit Lookman, Holmes, as well as Henry into a starting 11, i would also guess that Henry is on a few quid. Interesting to read from Richard Cawley that Bolton are in for the player, there was me thinking that has an embargo placed on them in which limited them to on 22 players in there squad in which they have to submit.
  • sam3110 said:

Laddick01 said:

This
  • If we were to get Thompson, Ulvestad, Walsh and Kaikai.

And lost Lookman.

Would we be stronger or weaker?

Would fans be satisfied?

Would Lookman going to Palace outweigh anyone coming in?

In answer to your question i would be happy, they would be four excellent signings at this level, and who is to say Lookman doesn't get an injury in a couple of weeks time as did Gomez.
    No one man is bigger than a team
    I agree that no man or boy is bigger than the team or club. But Lookman to Palace ... Really? That's just not cricket ...
  • sam3110 said:

Laddick01 said:

How can you fit Lookman, Holmes, as well as Henry into a starting 11, i would also guess that Henry is on a few quid. Interesting to read from Richard Cawley that Bolton are in for the player, there was me thinking that has an embargo placed on them in which limited them to on 22 players in there squad in which they have to submit.
    Well at the moment we don't as we have Lookman on the bench....

Rudd
    Solly Bauer Pearce Fox
    Crofts Jackson
    Holmes Henry Lookman
    Magennis

There we go, easy
  • edited August 2016

cfgs said:

Jesus reading some of these posts on here at 9.15 is awful. I have never known such a bunch of miserable and negative blokes in all my life.

The fact is the club are going to be working on these deals with options one and two, they will also be mindful that a club may come in for Lookman and then we have to change direction in terms of a loan or permanent deal.

If you are going to have a moan FFS leave it until tomorrow. What happens happens lets just wait and see,

Whilst you are correct and that today may well be the best Deadline day ever for CAFC supporters (very little competition there) the track record of KM and Roly states we will probably sell them Lookman for a packet of Werther's Originals.
    There is nothing but rumors at this moment in time. Nothing is coming from any other teams forum or local media. It appears that RC is doing his bit to get his twitter up on transfer deadline day.
    It is a rumours thread
    But you take it as gospel. You should have a power cut for the next 13 and half hours. How you going to get through the day.

Come to think of it how are we going to cope if you are like this at 9.30.
    Just back to thread after a cup of hours away doing DIY. See you couldn't keep away though.

I think we should speak to CAFC Player and propose that in the January transfer deadline day we have a live feed with Large Addick outside Sparrows Lane. Now that would be entertaining.

As long as I can drape a North Korean flag across the entrance I'm up for it
    See you made a sense of humor in your word class this morning. It's in my interest to keep an eye on movements today. Call it working Large Addick that is why i find it so bizarre that you are jumping up and down, and going into overdrive at 9.15 this morning when the offices were not even open or perhaps you expect medicals to be performed at 5am?

I thought that the red and blue shirt (in which now appears to be the North Korea flag) was your new football top shirt you got last week, you did state it was a bit tight so i figured you were chucking it away.
  • Sponsored links:

• Sunderland are in for ruddy at Norwich, will that cause us problems keeping hold of rudd?

Loan rules for keepers are as follows:

53.1.5 Notwithstanding the provisions of Regulation 53.1.1, a Standard Loan of a goalkeeper (but not otherwise) may be subject to a recall clause exercisable at any time. Any recall may only be implemented:

(a) in extenuating circumstances and with the consent of The League, such extenuating circumstances to be determined in The League's absolute discretion; or

(b) where the Club seeking to exercise the recall has only one Professional Goalkeeper available (applying the criteria set out in Regulations 55.1.1 to 55.1.3 below). The recall will be subject to not less than 24 hours’ written notice.

A goalkeeper shall not be permitted to resume any Standard Loan following the exercise of a recall.

Basically I read that as if Norwich have only one fit keeper at any point (proven by medical evidence - Reg. 55.1.1 to 55.1.3) then they can recall him
  • Lookman can also play up top, as our 4th striker (assuming the likes of KAG go out on loan)
  • Dazzler21 said:

I'm telling you, no one will take on Teixeira's wages.

He'll stay.

Katrien will probably just be ordered to terminate his contract.
  • sam3110 said:

sam3110 said:

Laddick01 said:

Rudd
    Solly Bauer Pearce Fox
    Crofts Jackson
    Holmes Henry Lookman
    Magennis

There we go, easy
    Ajose?
  • Would love it if no one came in for Tex, he'd take no shit from Morison and Gregory in October.

Can see him moving back to Portugal simply to get him off of the wage bill. Just a case of cutting our loses.
  • sam3110 said:

sam3110 said:

Laddick01 said:

Rudd
    Solly Bauer Pearce Fox
    Crofts Jackson
    Holmes Henry Lookman
    Magennis

There we go, easy
    Ajose ? Second top scorer in the league last season.

Thompson ?
  • Still wouldnt mind that Lewis Walsh signing as another Creative option