Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Transfer rumours thread (DEADLINE DAY starts page 300)

Comments

• So if you turn up with the self expressed aim of winding people up, then you have to expect a reaction, if you didn't get one you would be disappointed.

I don't think the response is bullying but I do think it gives the feed he needs to carry on with his thing.

That said, sometimes I think that's good, so I wouldn't change a thing in terms of the WUM and the bites.

Not my thing and wouldn't want to be that WUM, but if it's what Colin wants, I say let him carry on.

THE FELLA IS OBVIOUSLY A VERY SAD INDIVIDUAL.

Perhaps WSS and AFKA can reply with why they do not ban him.

ITTV will not ban him, so the two boards do have something to agree on!

• edited June 2016
    Colin is harmless. If everybody on here was the same it would be so dull. In fact I quite like him as a poster (doesn't mean I want a poster of him!) but in all honestly, yes he can be bit of WUM and you have to take most things he says with a pinch of salt.

He's not PL54 though - now that was a complete and utter tool. There are others on here (who shall remain nameless), that are 10 times worse than our Colin. For his services to Charlton Life I am going to have the great man as my Avatar........
    vff said:

Colin is harmless. If everybody on here was the same it would be so dull. In fact I quite like him as a poster (doesn't mean I want a poster of him!) but in all honestly, yes he can be bit of WUM and you have to take most things he says with a pinch of salt.

He's not PL54 though - now that was a complete and utter tool. There are others on here (who shall remained nameless), that are 10 times worse than our Colin. For his services to Charlton Life I am going to have the great man as my Avatar........

I am pretty sure that pic / avatar is Sean Dyche, Burnely manager @ricky_otto !

It tells something when the rumours page is all about bloody Colin. I am not bothered by Colin posting shit, I just wish there wasn't such a constant big wave of it (& people reacting to it) to ignore.
    Going on his musings about Pope I must have go Colin and the bloke with the sore throat confused.
  • vffvff
    edited June 2016

He's not PL54 though - now that was a complete and utter tool. There are others on here (who shall remained nameless), that are 10 times worse than our Colin. For his services to Charlton Life I am going to have the great man as my Avatar........

I am pretty sure that pic / avatar is Sean Dyche, Burnely manager @ricky_otto !

It tells something when the rumours page is all about bloody Colin. I am not bothered by Colin posting shit, I just wish there wasn't such a constant tidal wave of it (& people reacting to it) to ignore.
  • Glad I got my Colin updates.

Any transfer rumours?

You've come to the wrong place for updates!
  • Colin is a wanker. Must have a sad life
  • Sponsored links:

• If Pope out means we can get ALF I'm all for you it
  • Almonds said:

Why does everyone bully Colin, are you all okay? I think everyone else constantly picking at what he says is a lot sadder than him.

Accusations of bullying from the person posting homophobic comments, couldn't make it up.
  • Colin must be loving all this.
  • That wasn't me I left my computer on in my sixth form room, I saw it and haven't taken it down yet but by that time it was seen anyway. I'm not homophobic so chill out. I'm glad everyone feels so passionately about it.

Almonds said:

Why does everyone bully Colin, are you all okay? I think everyone else constantly picking at what he says is a lot sadder than him.

Accusations of bullying from the person posting homophobic comments, couldn't make it up.
  • 26 new comments, get a bit excited, all about some saddo. If only we had a proper rumour.
  • Shaun Hutchinson of Fulham a centre back is a target! Ex Motherwell
  • Blimey we're desperate for a signing of this thread is anything to go by
  • CAFCsayer said:

If Pope out means we can get ALF I'm all for you it

Great!. Can he play in goal!..
  • Sponsored links:

• uie2 said:

Shaun Hutchinson of Fulham a centre back is a target! Ex Motherwell

Wouldnt mind Dan Burn who Fulham have also released
  • uie2 said:

Was he at Newcastle as a kid? Quite highly rated if it's the same player I'm thinking of.
  • edited June 2016

uie2 said:

Was he at Newcastle as a kid? Quite highly rated if it's the same player I'm thinking of.
    He's from Newcastle but never registered as a player there. Started out at Motherwell.
  • edited June 2016
    Valley11 said:

Having a read up on him, he sounds decent.
    Young centre back who was highly thought of in Scotland. Derby and Wolves were after him last summer and he played 30 times for Fulham.
    Almost like a Chris Powell signing....

Well we can rule that one out then!
  • Weren't Fulham's defence just as bad as ours last year?
  • Nick Powell released by Manchester United... Wouldnt mind giving him an opportunity... Be a great creative replacement for JBG
  • Hutchinson sounds like a Head and/or Slade target so good. Had never heard of him.

Powell seems to have lost his way a bit. Wouldn't he be more likely to join MK Dons?
  • Nick Powell released by Manchester United... Wouldnt mind giving him an opportunity... Be a great creative replacement for JBG

He will get a Championship gig I would have thought...

He will get a Championship gig I would have thought...
    Yeah I reckon the same, although the fact he's not really played the last year may make one of them reluctant