Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Transfer rumours thread (DEADLINE DAY starts page 300)

Comments

• Valley11 said:

Six centre backs and Crofts/JJ as our recognised centre mids is daft but if no one wanted Tex and we couldn't get rid of Rojo....

All those centre backs should mean Diarra can concentrate on playing in centre midfield.
  • Overall a bit disappointing not to add more midfield options.

But good to keep Lookman until January at least.

Shame Bolton have bolstered their team.
  • Valley11 said:

Six centre backs and Crofts/JJ as our recognised centre mids is daft but if no one wanted Tex and we couldn't get rid of Rojo....

The M, the I and the D keys are not working on Thomas Driesen's laptop unfortunately.
  • uie2 said:

@RichCawleySLP
    If clubs are working on a deal they can apply for an extension by 10pm to get an extra 2 hours. Knocking deadline on to 1am.

That's only for premier league sides
    That's fair and promotes a level playing field
  • When is Diarra back?
  • sam3110 said:

"fucking arseholes will sell Lookman as soon as they get a bid, he won't be here by 11pm mark my words"

"fucking arseholes lying to us about bids for Lookman, there's no way we wouldn't accept a bid"

Sometimes you just have to accept you are wrong, and not everything is a conspiracy

I agree sometimes it is a lack of competence.
  • Jet fuel can't melt steel beams
  • PaddyP17 said:

I've already seen Ulvestad spelt wrong more times than right and turned into Vuvuzela and Uvula.

Can we not do this for once and actually make an effort? We all seem to spell names like Ibrahimovic, Aguero, and Mahrez correctly...

(Sorry to sound like a bleeding heart liberal sorry sorry sorry)

Sorry PodgyP17
  • Sage said:

Bolton have signed James Henry, Sammy Ameobi & Ben Alnwick.

That's how you get promoted Katrien.

Brilliant signings for them. They'll go up now, got the grafters and the skill to be very strong in this league.

If we had signed those 3 tonight people on here would be wetting themselves.
    Don't agree with that at all. CAFC reject keeper, a Millwall reject and Shoala"s lesser known brother!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Sorry paddieP17
  • edited August 2016
    Also happy with squad COYR's
  • I'm happy with our squad
  • Bolton have signed James Henry, Sammy Ameobi & Ben Alnwick.

That's how you get promoted Katrien.

Sammy Ameobi's career has really stalled. Poor loan spell at Cardiff last season, now down in L1
  • Valley11 said:

The M, the I and the D keys are not working on Thomas Driesen's laptop unfortunately.
    Surely that's Thoas resen's laptop then?
  • Apparently WHU have cancelled Poyets contract

Haha
  • Johnson will Imo now be made available to leave via a terminated mutual consent announcement

Lookman won't be pissed off why would he, he has never made noises about leaving,

I was told and said on here that I don't believe he will leave this window however depending on game time, team placing within the league and stability of mgr Jan may be a different scenario

It would. Have taken a bid of ridiculous proportion to get him gone

Tex Bauer pearce Lennnon and the other young lad is a strong back line up for chs

Midfield we are light on a box to box with pedigree

And if Holmes gets injured then we will have nothing

Upfront I think we are very strong

Slade is the weakest point in the team Imo
  • Apparently WHU have cancelled Poyets contract

not type of player we need, but would definitely have him back at this level on a free.
  • edited August 2016

Apparently WHU have cancelled Poyets contract

Blimey, what a waste.
    He really should've stayed with us another season.
    Worth mentioning to Lookman if he ever gets grumpy about missing out on a move to a premier league reserve side.
  • Sponsored links:

• If Poyet hadn't had his disastrous loan spell with us last season, then I imagine we would have brought him back...
  • I'd sign him to be honest but perhaps that ship's sailed.
  • Credit where it is due to the club and, dare it be said, Meire, they kept Lookman which not many of us expected and have the basis of a decent League 1 squad. While selling Fox for £1m plus would have been good business, that they resisted is an indication that perhaps they are serious about a promotion push.
  • Don't see how anyone can argue with that
  • With Tex staying, unless Slade is an idiot it pushes Johnson down the pecking order.
    He can be ripe language coach playing a season in the U23's.
    If he doesn't f**king like it, he needn't f**king turn up.