Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Didn't take long - Marseille ain't changed.

Comments

• Options

I can translate for the follow:-

-In a nick
    -In a brothel
    -In the hospital (specially regarding organ transplant)
    -Ordering beer (bar)
    -Ordering beer (shop)
    -Ordering coffee
    -more on request...

Inbox me if in a pickle

How do you say "my girlfriend is bleeding, can you recommend a good lubricant?"
    Mon copine est le saignement.

Je besoin d un lubrifiant

Rapid!!!
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    English and Welsh apparently spreading the wealth. Nice.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=mOyUmcTVXds
  • Options
    DRAddick said:

Makes you proud.

I once trolled a Muslim kid actually. I was in Morocco and some kids were playing footie... I said one of them was talal el-karkouri, and his mates pissed themselves.
  • Options
    Redskin said:

-In a nick
    -In a brothel
    -Ordering beer (bar)
    -Ordering beer (shop)
    -Ordering coffee
    -more on request...

Inbox me if in a pickle

Rapid!!!
    Mon copine? Oo- er!

Good spot ..... Redskin.
    Perhaps i_b_b_o_r_g is more adventurous?

;o)
  • Options
    DRAddick said:

Scumbags, hope they get a kicking from bigger boys
  • Options
    Mixed his genders there, it's either ma copine or mon copain. Or perhaps he's telling us exactly what his other half is...?
  • Options

-In a nick
    -In a brothel
    -Ordering beer (bar)
    -Ordering beer (shop)
    -Ordering coffee
    -more on request...

Inbox me if in a pickle

Rapid!!!
    es-tu haut ou bas?
  • Options
    Redskin said:

-In a nick
    -In a brothel
    -Ordering beer (bar)
    -Ordering beer (shop)
    -Ordering coffee
    -more on request...

Inbox me if in a pickle

Rapid!!!
    Mon copine? Oo- er!

*petite
  • Options
    LuckyReds said:
    The Irish fans were were quality when I was over there for an England game in 91. Got split up from the others before the game in the middle of the city. Didn't have my ticket or money with me so tried every pub I could looking for them. The locals couldn't have been more helpful or friendly and directed me to the best part of the ground to try and meet up with my mates (which thankfully I did)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

HandG said:

I just watched some footage on Sky News and, minority or not, it didn't look good. A large group of England fans goading and fighting with what looked like a much smaller group of French fans.

At what point should we be concerned about the potential of being thrown out?

Saw this also last night on Sky. One big English fella trying to keep the 'rent-a-yob' youth group back from about 5 or 6 French. What about the old boy of about 55+ with silver hair though!! Running into the group every now and then and throwing for what masqueraded as a punch, backed up by his grandkids! Grow up fella, it's really time you left it behind. It's so embarrassing, it really is.

And as for those pesky French police not just taking a step back and letting their town, in their country, get overrun by our Anglo-Saxon culture!! The spoil sports.
    He needs to be severely dealt with when he gets back home. Personally, I'd feed these middle aged morons to the Russians!
  • Options
    Thats a bit harsh from the turnips.

There are some cracking Irish ladies.

By severely dealt with @MuttleyCAFC do you mean given a Gong for patriotic services to the Crown (as the Russians will be lauded), or do you mean criminal proceedings?
  • Options
    edited June 2016
  • Options
    Anyone who thought I'm making up fairy stories about the organised State links of the hard core Russinas in Marseilles needs to take a good long look at this.

Lets hope Wales send them packing, although I guess the hard core are already back in Russia, their job done.
  • Options
    edited June 2016

On the road!!

@The Organiser Organiser Saw you chaps behind the goal. Could not miss the fella in the adidas top.
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    1StevieG said:

On the road!!

@The Organiser Organiser Saw you chaps behind the goal. Could not miss the fella in the adidas top.
    Looking good Clarky!
  • Options

Quick mention for Swedish fans as well, I was out in Sweden for the last Euros and was at a cafe/pub full of Swedes when we won 3-2 against them.

I was like the star of the show in my England shirt and I didn't have to buy a drink all night. Really welcoming people.

Beautiful country with fantastic people.
  • Options

On the road!!

Colesey!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

What a day. English, Welsh, French....absolutely awesome in Lille.

No trouble at all, Welsh fans singing with us at the end.

Fucking brilliant.

Glad it's going well pal, enjoy, embrace it, once in lifetime scenario at your age
  • Options

HandG said:

I just watched some footage on Sky News and, minority or not, it didn't look good. A large group of England fans goading and fighting with what looked like a much smaller group of French fans.

Saw this also last night on Sky. One big English fella trying to keep the 'rent-a-yob' youth group back from about 5 or 6 French. What about the old boy of about 55+ with silver hair though!! Running into the group every now and then and throwing for what masqueraded as a punch, backed up by his grandkids! Grow up fella, it's really time you left it behind. It's so embarrassing, it really is.

And as for those pesky French police not just taking a step back and letting their town, in their country, get overrun by our Anglo-Saxon culture!! The spoil sports.
    Ain't you seen the French and Russians kicking the fuck out of small groups and even loan English supporters?

Not necessarily saying that 2 wrongs make a right, but I don't remember seing many of your sarcy comments about our culture when we were getting trounced down south
    Bless you. Let's defend the alcohol fuelled reprobates!! Why not??!!??!!
  • Options

1StevieG said:

On the road!!

Looking good Clarky!
    Katrien will love those.

Sending them to your Dad.

• Options

HandG said:

Ain't you seen the French and Russians kicking the fuck out of small groups and even loan English supporters?

Not necessarily saying that 2 wrongs make a right, but I don't remember seing many of your sarcy comments about our culture when we were getting trounced down south
    Bless you. Let's defend the alcohol fuelled reprobates!! Why not??!!??!!
    Bore off
  • Options
    For those who claim the media only portray the worst.

Written by an SE7 resident.
  • Options
    Spain reporting two Spaniards beaten up near Cologne cathedral by 5 Russians on their way home from France. One victim in grave condition. The 5 knuckle draggers were caught. Can we have some more Russian political types complaining their fans are bein victimised?
  • Options

On the road!!

Rough hotel room you guys are in.
    Whyteboard being the only redeeming feature.
  • Options

HandG said:

Who are they on loan from?