Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England Vs Wales

Comments

• Options
    Just gone mental and broke my sunglasses. Rhhejejekeirkrjrjdkrjejejejrjrjej!!!!!!
  • Options
    Sturridge looks a cut above the other English attackers when fit
  • Options
    Well done, Hodgson.
  • Options
    shows what a couple of strikers can do.
  • Options
    100% on Roy that win. Superb subs.
  • Options

we are useless, aren't we. I blame the national anthem!

we are brilliant aren't we, I still blame the national anthem.
  • Options
    Hahahah Hodgson punching the air and shouting "Fucking Yes!" Good turn around but the question is why did we revert back to Kane and Sterling
  • Options
    Great tactics from Roy :wink:
  • Options
    First time a team has come from a goal down to win in this Euro champ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That team HAS to start next game
    Even Rashford was quality when he came on.
  • Options
    Keeping up with the Joneses.
  • Options
    I dread to think what state my youngest son's in now, in a pub somewhere in the city.
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Hahahah Hodgson punching the air and shouting "Fucking Yes!" Good turn around but the question is why did we revert back to Kane and Sterling

Whatever. If it leads us to finding the right line up and form at the right time, it's worked out for the best!
  • Options
    It was God's doing according to sturridge. Tenner on England to win it if it's ordained!

Echoes of Robson in 90. End up with best team by accident. Kane and sterling should not be seen again.
  • Options
    Studge is a proper bible basher isn't he?
  • Options
    Yes!!!! Come on! Brilliant subs by Roy!!!
  • Options
    Get in!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Jumped around the office like a nutter.
  • Options
    Much better 2nd half and braver substitutions. To score we need strikers that want to turn and face the goal. Technically Kane is a great striker but Alli needs to be playing closer to him for him to be effective at international level.

We need to stick with Varney and Sturridge over Kane and Sterling for now. It gives the opposition more to think about with Sturridge's ability to drop deep and Vardy off the shoulder.

• Options
    Tutt-Tutt said:

We need a passer in midfield. Sturridge kept having to drop deep to collect it in the areas where a no.10 operates. Rooney is deep. We need a link man from Rooney to the strikers. Got to play Wilshere if we play Vardy.

Agree. Immense pre tournament pressure to play Alli but he was crap today. Wilshere, sturridge, vardy must all start.
  • Options
    1StevieG said:

Can your hear us Neil Kinnock, Tom Jones, Cartherine Jenkins......your boys took one hell of a beating......

Plus fuck off Robbie Savage!
  • Options
    Never in doubt!
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Sterling is Callum Harriott i'm certain.
  • Options
    Walker, Rooney & Lallana were class.
    Alli was disappointing.
  • Options
    Very brave changes from Roy Hodgson

What a way to win a game. We were the better side throughout amd deserved that. I'm suprised so many people used to watching Charlton have got such a simplistic view of football. Wales had 9 men behind the ball it's not a case of just turning up. They worked their balls off and played it like I thought they would. They can be proud they could have put us right in it if their luck had held. And they didn't half ride their luck