Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England v. Iceland

Comments

• Options
    I think we've actually gone backwards from WC 2014 if that is possible.
  • Options
    I said it before the tournament We should of never of taken any spurs players. Failures the lot of em.

On the plus side that bet i made on Iceland to win the euros might not be so silly after all.
  • Options
    Absolutely shite

Worst things are Hodgson playing wrong formation, players out of position and accommodating past it players.

Should have been a 4 1 2 1 2

• Options
    I'm not going to make any excuses because that truly was awful but it has to be said that I can't help feeling that a few of our players went into this tournament "over the top".

For example, this was Kane's 64th match of the season - and he has played virtually every minute of those. Smalling has played 66. It was Ali's 58th.

At the other end of the scale you have the likes of Sturridge and Wilshere who have hardly kicked a ball in anger.

And finally Sterling who looks like a boy in a man's game such is his confidence shot to pieces. A massive mistake to recall him.

It's little wonder we were so poor.
  • Options
    Who's bottled it the most this month? Messi, Hodgson or David Cameron
  • Options
    Harry ( Hill ) Kane ,Kyle ( Roy ) Walker, Danny (De Devito) Rose , Eric ( Morcambe) Dier , DelIi Ali (Bongo) jog on you Spurs mugs your boys took one hell of a beating
  • Options
    The whole Euro campaign was scuppered by Hodgson's determination to play past-it talisman Rooney into the system. Rashford and Vardy are the only two players to emerge with any credit from this embarrassment
  • Options

No doubt they will be all off in an expensive holiday buy the end of the week. How about reimbursing the fans who follow you everywhere. Overpaid, over rated, over to you Roy.

Read in the French press today that Iceland had actually already printed tickets for England to fly direct to Iceland after the match for a nice holiday to recover from an embarrassing defeat. I'm not joking.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Anyone who has watched Iceland in the group stage will know that their keeper is proper shit and we never once tested him
  • Options
    Daddy_Pig said:

Anyone who has watched Iceland in the group stage will know that their keeper is proper shit and we never once tested him

Worse than hart?????

I also thought he made a few good saves especially Kane's volley
  • Options
    Daddy_Pig said:

Best post I've seen on here. He literally is below conference standard. couldn't catch, kick and his position was terrible.
    Yet bar conceding a penalty he had nothing to do. Still better than Hart who is convinced he's some sort of great leader.
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:

Daddy_Pig said:

Best post I've seen on here. He literally is below conference standard. couldn't catch, kick and his position was terrible.
    Yet bar conceding a penalty he had nothing to do. Still better than Hart who is convinced he's some sort of great leader.
    What about the save from Kanes volley? I thought he did well to be honest
  • Options
    cs1986 said:

Absolutely shite

Worst things are Hodgson playing wrong formation, players out of position and accommodating past it players.

Should have been a 4 1 2 1 2

I've always favoured 1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1 myself
  • Options
    SHOTS ON TARGET:
    England 4 Iceland 5
  • Options
    cs1986 said:

Laddick01 said:

Daddy_Pig said:

As a save that was one for the cameras all day long. Having watched him in the group stages he looked like the one player from Iceland really lacking confidence and ability.
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:

cs1986 said:

Laddick01 said:

Daddy_Pig said:

As a save that was one for the cameras all day long. Having watched him in the group stages he looked like the one player from Iceland really lacking confidence and ability.
    Hart would have let it in ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2016
  • Options
    cs1986 said:

Laddick01 said:

cs1986 said:

Laddick01 said:

Daddy_Pig said:

He probably would , Can see why Pep is so desperate to replace him at city now.
  • Options
    Iceland have such a chite keeper who is still in the tournament. Funny that.
  • Options
    He directed their Eurovision entry a few years back. It is like us having Andrew Lloyd Webber in goal! Mind you, he would probably have saved the second goal!
  • Options
    cs1986 said:

Laddick01 said:

Daddy_Pig said:

I thought about that one but it was straight above him and I don't think it was going in. My opinion though.
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    seth plum said:

Iceland have such a chite keeper who is still in the tournament. Funny that.

Oh come on , Simon Church is still in tournament. Not a valid comment at all
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:

cs1986 said:

Laddick01 said:

cs1986 said:

Laddick01 said:

Daddy_Pig said:

He probably would , Can see why Pep is so desperate to replace him at city now.
    Yeah our main problem we don't pick form players just players with biggest reputation
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    To be fair to the Iceland keeper, he has apparently been the busiest in the Euros and they are still in the tournament! Anybody know who directed our Eurovision entry this year? Swap him or her for Hart!
  • Options

To be fair to the Iceland keeper, he has apparently been the busiest in the Euros and they are still in the tournament!

To be fair to him I would rather him in goal than Hart he cost us 2 goals in tournament
  • Options
    Total bottle job again. Hodgson resigned to avoid being questioned about shit performance. Not one player had a half decent game and didn't even notice deli -down a blind - ali was even on the pitch . Can 2016 get any worse?