Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Nicola Sturgeon

Comments

• Options
    Give em their independence they will become the new Greece in no time

Without the sunshine.
  • Options
    Jayajosh said:

Yes, and I wish we had a joint EU referendum to vote Scotland leave or remain as part of Britain (Scexit).

Scotch Exit surely :-)

• Options
    Fiiish said:

DRAddick said:

Fiiish said:

Fiiish said:

Wasn't a major issue of the last independence referendum that the EU gave no assurances whatsoever that an independent Scotland would automatically enter the EU? In fact wasn't the noise from Brussels that they would have to join the queue behind Turkey if they declared independence?

She, Lec and the whole SNP are duplicitous charlatans who are doing far more insidious damage to Scotland than Thatcher ever did. I sincerely hope they are locked out of all discussions in the coming months and years. And no to a second referendum.

I think we could apply to continue the Uk membership as Scotland as SCOTLAND didn't want to leave.

A leave vote in the last referendum would have meant adding an additional member to th EU

I don't think legally that would ever work. I would also not want our Brexit procedure to be slowed in any way by the sweaty Nats who couldn't run a bath. Scotland has no right to automatically take the UK's place. The UK as a whole has voted to leave and we need to respect the result, no amount of sweaty wriggling is going to convince me otherwise.
    You seem to not understand why the EU said no to Scotland originally. It wasn't about what was fair, or membership procedures. It was scare mongering to try and stop similar growing calls for independence from regions in Countries such as Spain that would have grown had Scotland voted Yes. Now the UK has voted out the EU's selfish reasons for their previous stance on Scotland no longer apply. The EU will happily accept an independent Scotland now.
    It's not that I don't understand, I disagree with your opinion.
    Ah ok, You're just wrong then ;-)
  • Options
    Salad said:

I never liked her before she became SNP leader, however since then I have been increasingly impressed by her inetgrity and leadership; 'tis a pity she could not be the next UK Prime Minister.

I said something along those lines to a couple of Scottish mates last week and they were a bit uncomplimentary about her. I suspect she's not as popular north of the border as we all think
  • Options
    Would ya? Lol.
  • Options
    Salad said:

Jayajosh said:

Yes, and I wish we had a joint EU referendum to vote Scotland leave or remain as part of Britain (Scexit).

Scotch Exit surely :-)

Scotch eggsit
  • Options
    See the Charlton cunts club have crawled out of their holes for this one.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2016

What ?
  • Options
    red_murph said:

Look at me, look at me. I said the C word. I'm so angry.

Imagine if you had thought for just one second before needing to type that
    Tbf that also applies to the posts he's responding to.
  • Options

At the end of the day Candypants, we're all cunts. X
  • Options

At the end of the day Candypants, we're all cunts. X
    True.

You are.
  • Options
    red_murph said:

Look at me, look at me. I said the C word. I'm so angry.

Imagine if you had thought for just one second before needing to type that.
    Still not ashamed to say "Charlton".

Is that so very wrong?
  • Options
    Wheresmedrink?
  • Options
    Wheresmekeyboard?

Wanna gob off from behind it
  • Options
    We're out get over it
  • Options
    sralan said:

Hate the English Bastards but take our money?

Grow up will you. They don't hate us but want sovereign control of THEIR country. Which is what anyone would want.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    iainment said:

sralan said:

Hate the English Bastards but take our money?

Grow up will you. They don't hate us but want sovereign control of THEIR country. Which is what anyone would want.
    They don't or they woulda voted that way in their referendum.
  • Options
    Maybe it's time for a 4 way UK referendum, sort if out once and for all, but I could see that getting messy
  • Options

Think they should stop electing leaders named after fish

Is Tamer Tuna Scottish? Could be a good career move.
  • Options

Flipper
  • Options
    The Scottish people should be allowed to vote again if they so wish,
  • Options

Next up, Captain Haddock

• Options
    edited June 2016
    If today wasn't bad enough already, I now find myself agreeing with NLA...
  • Options
    I agree with NLA too. Right now I can't imagine a future scenario, a political future scenario, without an independent Scotland. There may well be practical and financial considerations, but those considerations were muddied and held limited traction in the referendum. Like those who voted leave for their personal idealistic reasons, many in Scotland will vote like that too.
    indeed I reckon I voted remain for personal idealistic reasons as much as anything else.