Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Celebrity partner

15678911»

Comments

• Options
    Kate Beckinsale and Helena Bonham-Carter, preferably at the same time.

Actually, my wife is a little bit of a celebrity. She worked at The Tramshed with Hale and Pace, sang in a band with Stock of Stock, Aitken and Waterman, and recorded a single with The Glitter Band, so I think I'll choose her.
  • Options
    Nug said:

Emma Forbes

I drove Emma Forbes in a New Year's Day parade. Ab-so-lutely stunning.
  • Options

Actually, my wife is a little bit of a celebrity. She worked at The Tramshed with Hale and Pace, sang in a band with Stock of Stock, Aitken and Waterman, and recorded a single with The Glitter Band, so I think I'll choose her.

Oh, and Noel Edmunds tried to chat her up but she told him where to get off, so that makes her a superstar.
  • Options
    Eugenie Bouchard and Emily Blunt
  • Options

What a great thread this is!!

It needs more pictures though!

Sadly, it doesn't.

We use Google Ads to try to help offset some of the site running costs. Unfortunately, they are very hot on the trigger of any content they deem to be inappropriate. Their violations iincludes (but not limited to) images or videos containing:

Strategically covered nudity
    Sheer or see-through clothing
    Lewd or provocative poses
    Close-ups of breasts, buttocks, or crotches

Love to be the person whose job it is to patrol this! We do get regular warnings on content though and have to make edits.

Though pathetic as it is, we ask you all to kindly respect as it will just cost us even more money without them.

Jo Guest
    Martine McClutcheon
    Sharon from Eastenders
    Nicola Sturgeon
    Fancy a bit if BDSM, I take it? There could be no other reason for mentioning the Scottish dominatrix par excellence.
  • Options

MrLargo said:

Redrobo said:

Honor Blackman. Who can forget her leaving the sea in the bond film gold finger.

Pussy Galore indeed! Now 90! God I feel old.

That was Ursula Andrews in Doctor No, don't think Honor Blackman did any swimsuit action in Goldfinger.
    It was Ursula Andrews and as a side note it wasn't her singing Underneath The Mango Tree on the beach but Dianna Coupland (Sid's wife in Bless This House). She was married to Monty Norman who did the music for the bond films.
    it is Ursula ANDRESS
    Bloody predictive text!
    My predictive text changes it to Ursula Undress.
  • Options
    Jane Fonda - but in her Barbarella time... or Marianne Faithfull in Girl on a Motorcycle...
  • Options
    Claire Sweeney.
  • Options

Oh, and Noel Edmunds tried to chat her up but she told him where to get off, so that makes her a superstar.
    She preferred Mr Blobby
  • Options
    NugNug
    edited July 2016
    Carol Hawkins from Carry On films....oh and Valerie Leon from same films
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Macronate said:

Wendy James

Great call.

Still scratching my head that Kylie never called round. Probably because I kept scratching my head. Ah Charlene....
  • Options
    rikofold said:

Macronate said:

Wendy James

Great call.

Still scratching my head that Kylie never called round. Probably because I kept scratching my head. Ah Charlene....
    oops, when i read Wendy James earlier I pictured Wendy Richard and may have pulled a disparaging face at @Macronate , Wendy James however is met with an approving nod...
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

rikofold said:

Macronate said:

Wendy James

Great call.

oops, when i read Wendy James earlier I pictured Wendy Richard and may have pulled a disparaging face at @Macronate , Wendy James however is met with an approving nod...
    Wendy Richard was alright when she worked at Grace Brothers (before Arthur Fowler got his mitts in her)
  • Options

Fumbluff said:

rikofold said:

Macronate said:

Wendy James

Great call.

Wendy Richard was alright when she worked at Grace Brothers (before Arthur Fowler got his mitts in her)
    I wonder if he ever took her up the allotment?
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

Fumbluff said:

rikofold said:

Macronate said:

Wendy James

Great call.

I wonder if he ever took her up the allotment?
    She had a face like a smacked arse all the time she was on eastenders so he probably did.
  • Options

Not Vickty Silva?
  • Options
    edited July 2016