Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Celebrity partner

Comments

• Options
    Roxanne McKee
  • Options
    Stealing some of your ladies guys...

- Anna Friel
    - Roxanne McKee
    - Alice Eve
    - Eleanor Tomlinson

Sadie wanted some strange choices and there are some lovely animated ladies out there too

- Jessica Rabbit
    - Elsa (Frozen) lol!
  • Options

What a great thread this is!!

It needs more pictures though!

Sadly, it doesn't.

We use Google Ads to try to help offset some of the site running costs. Unfortunately, they are very hot on the trigger of any content they deem to be inappropriate. Their violations iincludes (but not limited to) images or videos containing:

Strategically covered nudity
    Sheer or see-through clothing
    Lewd or provocative poses
    Close-ups of breasts, buttocks, or crotches

Love to be the person whose job it is to patrol this! We do get regular warnings on content though and have to make edits.

Though pathetic as it is, we ask you all to kindly respect as it will just cost us even more money without them.

Jo Guest
    Martine McClutcheon
    Sharon from Eastenders
    Nicola Sturgeon
    My mate briefly went out with Jo Guest... he was as thick as shit yet complained to us about how thick she was. Still, her intellect wasn't what put her on the list, eh?
  • Options
    Ferne Britton
  • Options
    Angela Rippon
  • Options

Sadly, it doesn't.

We use Google Ads to try to help offset some of the site running costs. Unfortunately, they are very hot on the trigger of any content they deem to be inappropriate. Their violations iincludes (but not limited to) images or videos containing:

Strategically covered nudity
    Sheer or see-through clothing
    Lewd or provocative poses
    Close-ups of breasts, buttocks, or crotches

Love to be the person whose job it is to patrol this! We do get regular warnings on content though and have to make edits.

Though pathetic as it is, we ask you all to kindly respect as it will just cost us even more money without them.

Jo Guest
    Martine McClutcheon
    Babe from Eastenders
    Nicola Sturgeon
    ;)
  • Options

Reckon its someone locked in a room with a years supply of Kleenex!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Ferne Britton

Good shout.

• Options
    Honor Blackman. Who can forget her leaving the sea in the bond film gold finger.

Pussy Galore indeed! Now 90! God I feel old.
  • Options

Ferne Britton

more of a cotton than a britton man myself
  • Options
    Redrobo said:

Honor Blackman. Who can forget her leaving the sea in the bond film gold finger.

That was Ursula Andrews in Doctor No, don't think Honor Blackman did any swimsuit action in Goldfinger.
  • Options
    Nothing wrong with a bit of Sharon Watts
  • Options
    There's something about Sharon Watts to be fair.
  • Options
    Sharon from Eastenders???

Have a word with yourselves!!
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

Redrobo said:

That was Ursula Andrews in Doctor No, don't think Honor Blackman did any swimsuit action in Goldfinger.
    It was Ursula Andrews and as a side note it wasn't her singing Underneath The Mango Tree on the beach but Dianna Coupland (Sid's wife in Bless This House). She was married to Monty Norman who did the music for the bond films.
  • Options

All cowards the lot of ya, everyone has that one weird celebrity crush that they wouldn't want to admit, I admitted I found a puppet strangely sexy, the options you men have picked are too obvious and way too sexy even I would! Seriously who have you secretly crushed on that you wouldn't normally admit to?

A Lady who 30 years ago was by her own account " A plain Jane"
    is now fifty, A woman who can read a Dictionary and get her tongue
    around Syllables, A Lexicography who as a teenager went to a convent in Ascot and then on to Oxford.
    I would embrace the Labyrinthine and Juxtaposition of Lustful thought and esoteric meanings, fight the discombobulation.
    A symbiotic relationship which would result in a new page being turned.
    A Utopian Chapter would reach the Zenith of eroticism.

Susie Dent open your tome and talk dirty to me.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Sharon from Eastenders???

Have a word with yourselves!!

This needs a Sharon Watts Would Ya thread. Or a poll.

• Options
    I'd give that Zara Holland one on the TV!!
  • Options

Was Miss UK now not Miss UK? There's not a more annoying woman on tv is there?! fit though :)
  • Options

It might just work on one of the old TVs that were much bigger - but these flat-screen jobs wouldn't make it easy.
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

Was Miss UK now not Miss UK? There's not a more annoying woman on tv is there?! fit though :)
    Not really interested in having the sophisticated conversations about the Footie with her though!!
  • Options

MrLargo said:

Redrobo said:

It was Ursula Andrews and as a side note it wasn't her singing Underneath The Mango Tree on the beach but Dianna Coupland (Sid's wife in Bless This House). She was married to Monty Norman who did the music for the bond films.
    it is Ursula ANDRESS
  • Options

MrLargo said:

Redrobo said:

it is Ursula ANDRESS
    Bloody predictive text!
  • Options

MrLargo said:

Redrobo said:

it is Ursula ANDRESS
    Bloody predictive text!
    that's why I did it in capitals as I didn't want to get caught out as well
  • Options
    Rose Leslie (Ygritte from GoT)
  • Options

Nothing wrong with a bit of Sharon Watts

Depends what bit.